Twiggy's Diary

Hello

Just a quick visit to say I'm alive and well and sticking to the diet and exercise ... only lost .5 last week but it's still a loss.

V busy and knackered tho - but will try and catch up with everyone next week.

xxxx

Hi all

Well did I ever mention I have an addictive personality ?? well exercise is me latest addiction ... and my god I NEVER thought I'd be saying that lol

So my week this week, started on Sunday with a 40 minute swim (followed by the spa), today was interval training for 30 mins. Tomorrow is ... not sure yet but going to do something ... Wednesday AND Thursday will be Aqua Aerobics, doing a 10 mile walk on Friday, and then interval training again on Saturday. All apart from the 10 mile walk are my new weekly routine :D Oh, Plus downloaded an crunch app for my phone, so building up to 200 of those a night.

Hmmm I now realise why I'm so tired tonight lol

Did I mention that I'd joint up to a social group a month or so ago? It's the best thing I ever did .... most of the exercises above are with new friends I met there .... plus we have pub quizzes, meals out, and loads of other stuff ... which means I'm hardly home these days ... and having a great time!!

Who needs Men!!! :D

Twigs
xxx

Wow twiggs what a turn around!
But a 10 mile walk:eek: thats going a bit too far!:D now if we are talking addictions mine has to be shopping (far less healthy & bad for my bank account)

Glad to hear you are out & about meeting new peeps etc & keeping uber busy,never mind you envious of my life at the mo,you are leading a far more exciting exsistence than me by far!

Take care hun & keep smiling,dont forget to pop by when you have a spare 5mins to catch up with us xxx

Hi all

Well did I ever mention I have an addictive personality ?? well exercise is me latest addiction ... and my god I NEVER thought I'd be saying that lol

So my week this week, started on Sunday with a 40 minute swim (followed by the spa), today was interval training for 30 mins. Tomorrow is ... not sure yet but going to do something ... Wednesday AND Thursday will be Aqua Aerobics, doing a 10 mile walk on Friday, and then interval training again on Saturday. All apart from the 10 mile walk are my new weekly routine :D Oh, Plus downloaded an crunch app for my phone, so building up to 200 of those a night.

Hmmm I now realise why I'm so tired tonight lol

Did I mention that I'd joint up to a social group a month or so ago? It's the best thing I ever did .... most of the exercises above are with new friends I met there .... plus we have pub quizzes, meals out, and loads of other stuff ... which means I'm hardly home these days ... and having a great time!!

Who needs Men!!! :D

Twigs
xxx

Crunch app for iphone whats that????

Good for you hun glad you are out meeting new people sounds like it was the best thing you've done.

heh having exercise as an addiction sounds pretty good to me, you are going to be sooooo skinny very quickly!!

Hiya Twigs

Hoorray for the social club - sounds a fab idea :)

Also well done on all the exercising your doing fab and gonna be so skinny before long :Dx

so proud of you Twigs :) i've gotta get my bum into gear and catch up now! have a lovely easter, love you :) x

Hi all

Hope everyone's enjoying this lovely weather ... long may it continue :)

Only managed about 5.5 miles of the walk last week, considering it started with a big hill, I think I did really good :) .... anyhoo net result was -3 at the scales on Wednesday - VERY happy with that! :):D:)

Have a had a few meals out this week already, so trying to cut back for the rest of the week, have swimming tomorrow and running on Monday, so hopefully will get a loss. I'm 1lb away from another shiny seven, so really want to get that :)

Today is a relaxing day, popping to the shops then a bbq at a friends tonight.

Twigs
xxx

ooh so where've you been out for meals at then? good luck with your barbeque.. think i'm off to one today too :D

Yep my social diary is very full - love it :)

Just been out to pubs ... got a comedy club and food next week, and Indian Michael Jackson the week after :D

oooooh :D still got 29th may free? :D

Back