Twilight Saga : New Moon!

once you start you cant stop ( where did i nick that from )

Lol :giggle: I just pre-ordered my copy of New Moon. It's due out on March 20th, so I reckon first weekend after that I'll have a Twilight weekend :cool:

Loved the books except New Moon was inconsolable when Edward left!, loving the films have preordered New Moon, can't wait for Eclipse - thats my favourite book so really excited about the film.

Yeah, only got to wait til June for Eclipse :cool: Hmm, favourite book - I dunno, think Breaking Dawn for the resolution of things, the wedding, etc :)

Hey guys,well ill hold my hands up and say im a twilight fan lol,im hooked and feel like im 17 again waiting for my edward to sweep me off my feet........... im 28 and engaged LOL!
I only watched Twilight to see what the fuss was about and after that i rushed out to buy the first 3 books,curiosty got the better of me and i started with book2,well i had saw the film LOL.
All first 3 books read and hoping that ill get Breaking dawn for my bithday in a few weeks,might as well wait as ive put out enough hints lol.
Not saw new moon yet but going to pre oder it soon.
Ive cheated and read the spoilers and movie clips for new moon,eclipse and Breaking Dawn....must say from the clips ive saw im looking forwatd to watching breaking dawn...but i bet its a couple of years yet lol.

xxx

I am intrigued to see how they will adapt breaking dawn to a movie. I wont spoil it for those that havent read it but it I suspect it would have to deviate a fair bit to work?

sorry to upset anyone but all the trailers on you tube for breaking dawn are fakes if u look carefully they are all edits from the previous films and other films the stars have worked on in one of the videos there were even edits from underworld sorry

The last book spoiled it all. She should have spent a bit more time developing the last book. Sorry but i'm team Jacob :)

I am intrigued to see how they will adapt breaking dawn to a movie. I wont spoil it for those that havent read it but it I suspect it would have to deviate a fair bit to work?

There was some talk of them breaking it into two movies which I could sorta see but hope they don't.

The Director for Breaking Dawn hasn't been announced yet, so definitely no clips of it available, although some of the fan videos are really good :cool:

Me and my work friend went to see New Moon on its first night, she's 36 I was 43 at the time, couldn't believe the screams from the girls and that was the trailers!!!

Screams on onset
Screams first Patternson
Screams first Lautner
... topless
... near miss kiss when phone rang with groans lol

We loved it thought it made the night, wish i was a teen again

Team Jacob Got me a wolf t shirt for my 44th birthday, not a New Moon one just a wolf one from tshirt world online and its my Jacob from the movie.

Love it!

Back