twilight

Geordiegirl, I LOVED it! Oh, it was fab! A few little bits were left out from the book, but it didn't take away the story. Loved the fight scene at the end!:)
I'm glad you enjoyed it :D I was sooo excited when I went to see it, literally jumping up and down on my seat til the lights went out!

I'm currently reading Midnight Sun (or whatever it's called)...the one that was written from Edward's perspective but someone leaked the draft on the net so Stephenie put it on her site for people to read...don't think she's going to publish it which is a shame. Wasn't going to read it but currently onto Chapter 7 and it's interesting.

I agree with you all, all of the Cullen men are hot :) especially Edward & Emmett!!

I really want to read that, but I have too many other things to read first!
You'll have to let us know what you think when you finish it! xxx

I'm glad you enjoyed it :D I was sooo excited when I went to see it, literally jumping up and down on my seat til the lights went out!

I'm currently reading Midnight Sun (or whatever it's called)...the one that was written from Edward's perspective but someone leaked the draft on the net so Stephenie put it on her site for people to read...don't think she's going to publish it which is a shame. Wasn't going to read it but currently onto Chapter 7 and it's interesting.

I agree with you all, all of the Cullen men are hot :) especially Edward & Emmett!!

I went with my friend, who loves Jacob, so everytime our faves got one up on the other, we were like "ha!" to each other! Ha ha! Fancy behaving like that at our age!:)

The same friend has lent me the book about Bree (the girl vampire that doesn't join the fight) so it's on my pile to read. Couldn't get on with The Host though, so gave it back!:)

I went with my friend, who loves Jacob, so everytime our faves got one up on the other, we were like "ha!" to each other! Ha ha! Fancy behaving like that at our age!:)

The same friend has lent me the book about Bree (the girl vampire that doesn't join the fight) so it's on my pile to read. Couldn't get on with The Host though, so gave it back!:)

It's all those attractive men - gets us behaving like teens! :D

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is really good - nice background to Eclipse! xx

It's all those attractive men - gets us behaving like teens! :D

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is really good - nice background to Eclipse! xx

That'll be the one then, Dudette! Hee hee! I will read it, as the book I got from the library is boring the pants off of me!!

I know, all these hot men, we're returning to how we used to be! Ha ha!!

I really haven't sat down to read the books yet, but I have seen all 3 films! I have to say.. Eclipse is most definately the best one yet. Are you on the edward or jacob team? ;)

In terms of hotness - I'm Team Jacob, but I love Edward's character :D

Although we've established they're all hot! Yum yum!

xxx

jacob has got a fit body but when edward takes off his shirt oh my god. does anyone agree with me that the one playing Bella isnt very convincing. in the book she is meant to be totally in love with edward but it doesnt come across to me in the film whereas Robert Pattison manages to portray the eternal love.

and oh my god never heard of midnight sun. is it on line where do i find it.

Back