twilight

Team Edward for me!! I love Rob Pattinson!!

I watched Remember Me last weekend. Oh my...I cried at the end. I won't give it away...but nobody told me what happened!!! What a film!

Just finished Midnight Sun...oh I wish Stephenie had finished it and was publishing it. It's so interesting to hear things from Edward's perspective!

Last edited:
Bella looks like a slapped arse.

But hey, I wouldn't mind looking like a slapped arse if I got two fitties like that. Christ <3

jacob has got a fit body but when edward takes off his shirt oh my god. does anyone agree with me that the one playing Bella isnt very convincing. in the book she is meant to be totally in love with edward but it doesnt come across to me in the film whereas Robert Pattison manages to portray the eternal love.

and oh my god never heard of midnight sun. is it on line where do i find it.
OMG I totally agree i dont think she is much good in my honest opinion. Tbh i dont think the films are as good as they are made out to be. They dont do the books justice.

1b4857d73adfd15b_d37c4513515ac6d9_cutie_rpattz_preview.jpg

Just thought we could do with a nice picture to get us through the afternoon... xxx

Team Edward for me!! I love Rob Pattinson!!

I watched Remember Me last weekend. Oh my...I cried at the end. I won't give it away...but nobody told me what happened!!! What a film!

Just finished Midnight Sun...oh I wish Stephenie had finished it and was publishing it. It's so interesting to hear things from Edward's perspective!

if you click on the link from Dudette, above your post then and read all the text from Stephanie Meyer then you will see that she is going to complete the book. she is just waiting for Breaking Dawn to be completed.

Love Twilight since my sister bought DVD round for me to watch, DH got me the books & film for my last birthday & got New Moon when it came out.
DH also came with to see the preview of Eclipse at our local cinema and watched the whole thing with no complaints!
Anyways, have recently seen Remember Me with Rpatz which only made me fall a lil' bit more in love with him (as if it was at all possible) and I had a Twilight dream last night! Just like watching one of the films so I wasn't involved (boo!) but still lush!
Also as much as I love Rpatz, can't help looking at Mr. Lautner...Team Undecided? :p Or just greedy?:p:p

Back