Twinkabelle's NEW world

twinkabelle

hello all!

Im back!!

The last 5 weeks have been very hard, my partner and I have split, we were due to marry on New Years Eve this year and in all honesty I have struggled greatly with all this.

HOWEVER, I am feeling more emotionally stable still hurting yes, but def on the road to recovery and looking forward to starting over again and losing weight for me and me alone!

I was sitting here at work and decided to have a look around the internet and i found myself back on here reading people's diaries and decided it was about time i cam back and gave it 100% again, (after a couple of false re-starts)

I have no idea how much i weigh right now so will have to adjust my ticker later, but it felt right to come back and get back to the job that i know needs doing and i keep putting off!

I have 15 weeks before going on a camping holiday with my family and i know i can make a massive difference in my weight loss journey, Im still in my smaller clothes so im hoping ive gained less than 7lb, i have 95 SS products still left so i jave no excuses not to do it, small goals are going to be the key i think for me, so ill weigh tonight at 4.30pm and use this as a fresh start to a NEW ME for ME! and for my lovely little boy ( 5yrs old) who has been just amazing on this time, he misses his "stepdaddy" but he knows how unhappy things have been recently and he tells me how much he loves me and that as long as we are together nothing else matters! bless him x

how here we go again!

this week my goals are :
to do 4 packs a day and stick 100%
drink 3 ltrs of water a day
pass my yellow tag tae kwon do belt on sunday - im so nervous!
find out how much i weigh and then lose 4lb this week!

Looking forward to sharing the journey x

Twinks x :)

just had my first shake and im starving but i know the next day or 2 will be like this , so keeping busy and have lots planned to see me through! so glad i had kept my smoothie 2 go blender here at work to me it makes the shakes outstanding! i still had ice in the freezer so it was thick and delicious def what i needed!

Its great how i literally felt to doomy cloud lift off my shoulders when i started my new diary i needed to do this for me and i have and i feel great!

gotta go pee now lol ! better get used to that again :)

Hi n welcome back. Sorry to hear about your split :-(
But things can only get better from now on. Think positive n look on bright side of things n your litlle boy will keep u going.
Good luck on your re-start n u can do this.
X

well i got home and weighed in, 3lb gain, not bad for 5 stressful weeks of splitting with my partner and moving house and getting things straight,

I did have to smile at one of threads about how much you start to admire your bathroom on this kind of plan due to wee-ing ALOT, ive just had my bathroom re decorated, new suite, tiles, flooring, radiator, cabs the whole works! and i must admit it looks lovely...... ALOT! lol,

3lb gain i think is good, must go update my ticker,

I managed 100% yesterday so pleased with myself, i do have a meal out on thursday night but have already ordered a chicken dinner so ill sayim not feeling great and just pcik at the chicken and the veggies and leave the pots and yorkie puds etc, feeling strong so im sure ill cope.

I do think the beautiful sprng mornings help , as we KNOW Summer is on the way and it wont be long before we can emerge fromt he thick winter clothes in to lovely slimmer pretty things and people will really be able to notice!

on to day 2 x

come on twinks you can do this, you must do this, you deserve to be happy !

i would also like to point out to myself that my eating habits must have changed alot as before SS i could gain 3lb in a week! let alone in 5 very stressful weeks where i would usual eat through my problems! helps me feel more confident in my ability to maintain when i get to goal!

bring it on!

Sorry to hear how tough things have been but certainly sounds like things are improving for you. Such a small gain during that time is defiantely a great indicator of how well you will cope with maintaining your loss longterm so huge well done.
This is my first day :D had my shake at 7:30 and sipping water now at work......not hungry yet so all is good lol
Hope you have a great day
x

Welcome back twinks. 3lb is fantastic! Most people regain more than that on coming out of ketosis. Hopefully you'll lose all of that and more this week so will be even lighter than you were when you stopped. Good luck hun xx

hi BG, thank you xx im feeling great and im def back into ketosis, it feels brilliant x

i was really suprised as i am led to believe coming ok it is uaully about 5-7lb gain... so im on a mission now to lose a load of weight before my hols in 15 weeks time!

well im back into ketosis which is excellent, you forget very quickly how great it feels !

I have no meals booked, nothing now in the way of losing 2-3 stone before my hols, with this in mind i am going to buy a couple of skinny outfits for camping and hang them up so i can see them every day as inspriation to get the job done, ive also put very unflattering pics of me on my sons treat tin to remind me of what im trying to do!

loving being back here and reading all the other diaries and bits when im at work which helps me stay focused!

only another 2 stone to lose and i can start running! going to do the couch to 5k training thing, but my chiro doctor advised me to not start until i had done some knee strengthening exercises and until id lost a bit more weight so im really looking forward to that to.....

You sound so positive and determined, happy for you! You've got all of our support! Glad you are back with us xx

i have had a great 4 days, been away for a bit of R&R camping and what glorius weather we have had, It was a totaly suprise, my family and 4 best friends had spoken to my sons school and my work place and suprised me ! we didnt go far away from home as i had my TKD belt grading sunday morning which my son and I both passed!

I came back and have lost 2lb so im pleased with that as i did have a fair bit of diet coke zero but stuck to things pack wise, which im telling you was tough as the rest of my group had bbq's and fry ups in the monring! gits!

I just took my dog and a litre of water for a long long walk! the rest of the time we played cricket / rounders/ went swimming/ swing ball/ slept and read! it was a fab few days x

Back to work and back to being 100% no more diet coke zero for me this week just lots and lots of plain water! 14 weeks till my main hols! 2/28 mini goal lost!

Well done for doing sooooo well considering all your going through atm honey. You'll do fab I'm sure ...and were all here to support you along your journey. Anytime you get stuck feel free to shout out and if I can I will be here to give tips/help/advice or just listen :) all the ladies on here are FAB!!! A great saying I have is ...the more ya drink the more ya shrink...or as my OH came up with....the more ya pee the skinnier you'll be ~lol~ which is true...keep the water up and it goes so much easier x x x

Back