Twinkle's Journey

Hi twinkle

I guess if ur ok and ur still losing weight then stick to TS if u feel ok.

I wonder if the food bit is give the body a kick up the bum to kick start weight loss. Sometimes the body gets used to eating 600kcal and adapts so weight loss is slow.

I think ill carry on if my losses are good :)

Have a good day. I'm going shopping to buy a puffer like cardigan to wear at work. Then ill whip it off at Easter! X

I love the cardigan idea TH. I think it'll be more likely that I carry on instead of having milk but I've still not decided just yet xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning everyone,
Day 20. I finally managed to go to the toilet last night, so don't feel bloated this morning. I'm feeling a little shaky this morning, but not sure if it's just the 'cold' from losing weight.
Another busy day ahead of me and it's going to be busy at work tonight, so hopefully an easy successful day for me. Only 48 hrs until weigh in and I'm really excited to see the results. My goal is still the same, 12s 11lbs, 3.6lbs loss, which I think is realistic.

Have a good, fat blasting day everyone :) x

Afternoon one and all,

Day 20 is going well so far. I've had a busy day at work and I start work in an hour, so hopefully a busy night too. I haven't got to cover the day job now as the regular guy is coming back tomorrow, so a day off tomorrow, yay!

My stomach has been a bit tender today and feels quite empty but hopefully a thai chicken soup will sort that out in a minute.

There's been no real signs of weight loss so far this week but I know it'll be fine.

How's everyone doing today?x

You are doing so well twinkle!!

My work trousers feel looser but i think thats because they were stretched to breaking point before but apart from that i cant tell ive lost any weight.
I even measured and not really lost any inches yet either!

I think its normally around 2-2.5 stone that i start to notice a difference and other people too.

Hope work stays busy for you :)

Hi twinkle, Glad to see you are still going strong. I don't intend to have a food break. It wasn't needed when I did lighter life & things went ok then. I think if the weight loss did start to slow down or If I started to feel off sorts then I probably would try a week of low carb but till then it will be TS.
Not long now till weigh in. Hope its a good one x

I forgot to say earlier that while i was out delivering parcels, my SO and daughter went out for breakfast. I met up with them I got Dave to order me a black coffee and sat with them both whilst they were eating, which gave me a couple of fleeting food thoughts lol but still behaved :) x

Well done twinkle. Shows that you can join in the fun without eating x

As others have said, I don't think you have to bother with the food week as long as you are feeling ok. Exante have to say you need it because of the lack of supervision, and this allows them to stay within govt guidelines without the need for 'counsellors'. I certainly don't plan to add protein based meals for a full week.

I saw mention of milk and just wanted to say that cows milk in large enough quantities (i.e. more than a couple of splashes) would likely be enough to knock you out of ketosis (hence why not allowed on Atkins). If you want to stick to a liquid, I believe unsweetened soya milk would be ok. Might not be nice to drink plain, but makes a nice latte. This way you could add some calories without risking ketosis or having to eat.

It really is a personal choice - listen to your body and you should be fine :)

Well done twinkle. Hope ur not too busy tonight. Busy enough to stay out of trouble though!

I think ill need to lose 2 at before I notice a difference because all my clothes were way too tight beforehand! X

Well done twinkle. Hope ur not too busy tonight. Busy enough to stay out of trouble though!

I think ill need to lose 2 at before I notice a difference because all my clothes were way too tight beforehand! X

I think we're thw busiest tonighy than we've ever been lol but it is keeping me well out of trouble x

Hope time flies for you tonight!

Morning Twinkle. How are you today. Trust the night flew by x

Morning Twinkle. How are you today. Trust the night flew by x

Last night was really, really busy and went amazingly quick. Pleased it's it's end of week 3 :) how are doing?xx

Have u made a decision on next week now Twinkle?

Day 21! The end of week 3, yay! It's gone much quicker than I thought it would and I'm chuffed to bits that I've made it this far :)
I've decided that I will be skipping food week, as I've been really worried that I'll start the long haul of slip ups. I'm feeling happy doing Exante and confident that I can last a bit longer. I'm really hoping for that 3.6lbs loss tomorrow and after having a fab week with lots of working, I feel like I deserve it.
I've had the weigh in itch all week just because I wanted it confirmed that I've made it to the 12's, but like food thoughts, this is a fleeting moment I have every morning. The scales are just at the end of my bed and I don't plan on moving them, as I want to keep proving to myself that I'm in control and not the scales or the food (thinking about it, I'm just a stubborn madam lol).

With less than 7 months to go until my wedding, I'm still as determined as I was on Day 1 to shift this weight for my big day. I just need to remind myself of this every time I have a 'naughty' thought.

Sorry to keep rambling on but I think it's important for the lovelies who struggle to see how someone can keep on with it and hopefully even part of my ramblings will help at least 1 other person to keep going.

Hope you're all having a great day :) xx

Day 21 is amazing Twinkle! It shows fantastic grit and determination. I think you'll reach 10 stone well befor your wedding. Will you aim for lower if you do?

Back