Two awards

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
After staying the same or losing just half a pound every other weekfor the past 12 weeks, this week I lost two pounds, was slimmer of the week and got my ONE AND HALF stone award YIPEEEEEEEEE:p

:clap:
Well done you... remember the feeling - it'll keep you going!!! Bet you have another great week next week too.

x

Well done. I also got two stickers last night (my first SW stickers ever)! Half a stone and SoW. Woo hoo for us lol

well done to both of you for your lovely shiny stickers, its always a great incentive when you get them :D. xx

well done. celebrate!! but not with food or wine!!

Wonderful start to the new year! Congrats keep it up!

Congrats to you both, I miss my book with stickers on back to the very beginning for me, hopefully first sticker next week.

Brill, well done, group can be so motivating! I felt really lost when mine was cancelled last week as it always give me a little boost in the right direction and is inspiring when you see how much people lose. This plan is amazing!

Well done hun, that's great xxx

Fantastic, well done!! It's amazing how motivating the Stickers are ...... its great to look at them shining up at you reminding you of your hard work :)

Back