Two barriers smashed!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your story, you are a real inspiration!! Well done and good luck with those last few pounds!! Sarahxx.

Well done Jazzy that is truly amazing stuff!!!

You are in no way bragging and even if you were you deserve to :D :D :D

So happy for you!!!

love

Do you have any pics you can post for us all??

Oh my goodness. I have been at work all day and have just got in and read all the lovely replies from everyone. It made me a little tearful. I am going to try and answer the questions asked, if I can work out how to use the quote thing!!!!!!

Thankyou again everyone

Jazzy x

well done Jazzy cant wait to see the pics i started a bit heavier than you and cant imagine getting into the 10,s 14s will be fine for me btw do you have much loose skin???

Hi KittyKat

Some parts of me look like I could do with a bit of an iron :) but it really isn't as bad as I imagined it would be. It isn't noticable in my clothes but I don't think I will be wearing a bikini any time soon!!!!! It is worse on my thighs than anywhere else, but I wouldn't swap it for the world and I am hoping that when I pull my finger out and join the Gym I will be able to rectify some of it.

Good luck to you and your weight loss journey
Keep going

Jazzy x

You are amazing - well done on your achievement.

We often post for support, and be light hearted about the weight loss journey.

However under most people's additional weight - there is a story of misery before nights out, underconfidence, and sadness. I know I was. So thanks of sharing this.

I am now 10.10 - was 14.5 last year - and I know how it was beginning to chip away at my confidence - not that anyone would have known externally. But my world was beginning to get narrower and narrower.

I don't feel as bad any more. I feel equal to anyone else (although still unconfident for other things!).

Your achievement and perseverence is amazing - please post photos - it would be wonderful.

Hi Dani

It was the comments from people in the street that I hated the most and would always make me head to the nearest shop for another bar of chocolate, tub of Ben and Jerry's. If only they knew the effects their comments had on other people, but I expect they never give it a second thought as they trundle off down the road to find their next unexpecting victim.

It has opened my eyes to other people. In fact I was in a shop last night and the two lads behind me were really taking the mickey out of the poor bloke serving. He never showed that he could hear them but I recognised the look of dread in his eyes at the thought of having to face them. It bought back a whole lot of memories for me.
I took an extra long time to pay so that they had to be served by someone else, something small but hopefully made his night a little less awful.

Thankyou for your kind words

Jazzy x

Do you have any pics you can post for us all??

Hi Sarah and kath

I had photos taken when I first started. When I look at them I remember hating my CDC for taking them. But now I am thankful that she did. I had some more taken in October and my CDC said last night that she wants to take some more now. I will speak to her next week and will post them when I get them through on my e-mail. I still hate my picture being taken and don't feel over confident about posting them but I will.
I'm a bit of a technophobe with things like this but Mini has offered some help so hopefully I will get them up soon.

Jazzy x

OH MY JAZZY
what a fantastic acheivement you are where i could only ever hope to be, SLIM!!!
how on earth did you keep going for a year, was it hard or did it seem to go very fast, i have a long road ahead of me too and would love to hear how it felt to be on cd for so long
thanks jazzy and once again WELL DONE!!
Natalie xxxxxxxx

Aww Sonya, I hope that you are feeling better now. It breaks my heart to hear you say that, I think you are wonderful. Chin Up, Angela x

Jazzy, you are an inspiration to all of us who are currently on the plan. You show that it can be done and just having faith and the willpower will get us there.You have definately given me more determination to strive to my goal and then hopefully help other people to do the same..Well done, and i'm sure them last 12lbs will come off!Love

:clap: :clap: :clap: Hey Jazzy,

You are fantastic girl. You have really been a kick up the bum to me. I thank you very much. Well DOne. You star.:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Jazzy,:wow::superwoman:
That's absolutely staggering:D:eek: Very,very well done,it's so great and motivating to read posts like this,really puts a smile on my face and also motivates me as I know it can be done.So much for the people who scoff about VLCD's:p
I must admit,before I started CD, I was sceptical,and thought "oh,here we go ANOTHER diet",but I honestly say,I've never felt better and I'm only in week 3!
The very best of luck with your last 12Ibs,you can do it-you've got this far!
Sue:jelous:

Well I've read some pretty movingnstuff here on mini's but Jazzy this thread of yours really takes the biscuit(low carb ,naturally)
thankyou for sharing your thoughts .
well done for your achievement.
I look foreward to readin about your continued success as you enter your maintainance phase.

yours humbly,

omg wow jazzy i am oooo proud of u, thank you soo much for sharing ur success u truly are amazing and give me hope

well done!!!! i dunno how else to describe how happy i am for u, u r amazin

xxx

Thanks Jane and Stacey,

I was surprised to see ths thread on the first page. It seemed like ages ago that I wrote it. I have now reached goal (and past it by 3 lbs) currently working my way through maintenance and started the 1000 plan today. It's amazing how much I have adapted to not eating and now I have to do it all again but now I have to find the time to cook and eat the food!!!!!! Shouldn't complain though. I am still losing inches as well and now I am in a size 10 bottom and 12/14 top, depending where I shop. It's such a great feeling going into any shop and buying something that I like. It's strange that I still don't see myself thin, and the first things that I pick up in the shops are the tops that cover everything up. I rely on friends a lot to make me buy fitted items. Hopefully this will pass in time when my head finally catches up!!!!

Good luck with your weight loss journeys, it's such an amazing feeling to get to goal and your life finally becomes your own.

Jazzy x

Jazzy

You have done amazingly well, you're story is really inspiring.

Well done on beating your goal xx

Enjoy being slim :)

Cath

Thanks Jane and Stacey,

I was surprised to see ths thread on the first page. It seemed like ages ago that I wrote it. I have now reached goal (and past it by 3 lbs) currently working my way through maintenance and started the 1000 plan today. It's amazing how much I have adapted to not eating and now I have to do it all again but now I have to find the time to cook and eat the food!!!!!! Shouldn't complain though. I am still losing inches as well and now I am in a size 10 bottom and 12/14 top, depending where I shop. It's such a great feeling going into any shop and buying something that I like. It's strange that I still don't see myself thin, and the first things that I pick up in the shops are the tops that cover everything up. I rely on friends a lot to make me buy fitted items. Hopefully this will pass in time when my head finally catches up!!!!

Good luck with your weight loss journeys, it's such an amazing feeling to get to goal and your life finally becomes your own.

Jazzy x

Well done to your friends for stopping you choosing the frumpy stuff.
Are you going to keep a diary thread of your re-learning
experiences?

Back