Two fingers

Louise24

Gold Member
Simple post really....... who would you like to give 2 fingers to and why.

Me......

To the van driver who shouted:

"get to weight watchers"

As I walked up the street all dressed up for a night out with 3 of my size 10 friends.

:kissass:

Some people are so cheeky!!! I would like to give 2 fingers to my ex (surprise surprise) to show him how well i'm doing now.

Also to the new person in the bed next to my granny in hosp who complained coz she had her radio on and got the nurses to bar her from using it. My grans been in for 6mths and has made good friends on the ward and nobody usually minds her radio as it is not loud.

*******!!
I've had that too when i was out.. i got "Haven't you heard about Atkins" shouted at me in a pub... *sigh*

I'll give two fingers up to that van driver,

and to the woman in my office who won't talk to me cause i'm a temp. xx

Corr - some people!!

Can you get your Gran some earphones maybe?

I look back on the van driver incident now and smile as I know I have changed since then, I can lose weight but he'll always have a little wi*ly. Teehee x

Oh my god! Who are all these complete morons out being allowed to roam the streets???

I give two fingers to my nightmare-of-a-boss - next week is my last - Ha!

An I also give two fingers to all those already mentioned in this thread. At the risk of sounded 'ancient' What is the world coming to!!

Love 'old' bird xx

I would give mine to the dumper truck driver who was on part of my side of the road and he made me scuff my alloys on the kerb as I moved to avoid him! That was yesterday and I am still muttering about it now!

I ordered 4 plates from asda this week with my food delivery. The plates were 50p each. I was charged £50 per plate :eek: on my delivery note so I stick 2 fingers up at asda.

I have had a full refund now thank god.

I was struggling to get two kids into my car in the pouring rain on Friday, laden down with their bags and my bags. Hot, sticky, stressed; and some wan**r (on his way into the pub at 4.30 - the lucky, lazy arse) told me off for having my car door open over another parking space. My girly charms did nothing to calm him, and he ranted at me for a couple of minutes while my kids looked on in terror. My son is still talking about the "nasty man". Grrr! Big two fingers.

And my mother in law...obviously!

To my estranged H for being a lying, cheating pig.

And to the tart who thought sleeping with a married man during her lunch hour was acceptable behaviour...

Hussy!

Oooo errr!
This morning it was to my Hubby for keeping me awake all night snoring!

Corr - some people!!

Can you get your Gran some earphones maybe?

I look back on the van driver incident now and smile as I know I have changed since then, I can lose weight but he'll always have a little wi*ly. Teehee x

Yeah going to take her in some headphones. it is such a shame as the other people round about her all get on so well. All the visiting family members have made friends also.

i would like to stick two fingers up at at british gas (i hate them)
and also as much as i love her to my mum as she likes to call me chunky and give me size 18 clothes telling me i will grow into them hahaha gggrrrrr she likes the tough love approach!

Flexitime...
And I don't think they will have been gone that long... ;-)

but not classy....

Back