Two good reasons to stick to this diet.

BKC1969

Hi, this is my 1st ever post, been lurking for months but never plucked up courage to post anything.

Anyway, I start SS on monday 30th March and as a re-starter going to stick to it this time. Reason 1, will be 40 in August so want to be fabulous at 40 not fat at 40!!

Reason 2, Hubbi is off to Afghan :cry:eek:n Wed for 6 months and I would like to totally surprise him when he comes back.

Hope this is all working fine, and will update my weight etc on Monday.

Good luck.

Sounds like two very good reasons to get cracking. And I should think you will have a massive weight loss using SS in six months.

Hi Im wishing you luck for the 30th. I tried SS and am struggling at the moment so SS aint happened yet! I am aiming to start again tomorrow. I want to keep motivated as I have around 4 stone to loose and cant stand the big fat belly anymore!!! So lets motivate each other and lets get the weight off and for good xx :break_diet:

Hiya,

Good luck - I will be 40 in January - this was one of my motivating factors too!

x

...want to be fabulous at 40 not fat at 40!!

hiya, this was also one of my reasons for doing it!! i'll be 40 next Jan.

Good luck hun
xx

Hiya

I'm restarting tomorrow but on 1200 - we can support each other.

As for your hubby going away, my man lives across the Channel - i do get to see him every few weeks but it's still tough so I know to a degree of how you will feel xx

Thanks for messages of support, not looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow but heyhoo. Just been looking at all these lovely Ticklers etc, cant for the life of me work out how to put them on. I thought I had uploaded a profile picture but it does not seemed to have worked.

Wishing you the best of luck :) Look forward to seeing your progress.. My boyfriend works away for weeks at a time & it's so lonely :( x

good reasons well done hun and good luck x

Good luck for your restart today. I think you may have to get your post count up to add in a ticker? xx

Hi good luck,great reasons.I was 40 in September and had only been ssing for a couple of weeks,I was miserable,I always wanted to lose the weight before I was 40 but it didnt happen,being 40 however spurred me into action,you will feel great in 6 months and your hubby will get a huge surprise,I have been on it for 6 months and have lost 5 stone 2 so keep going it will be sooooooo worth it
xx

Back