Two horrendous days of SW :( how many syns?

Kantastik

Hey everyone
Hope you're all doing well!

I've had two pretty awful days with regards to syns... I have exams and chocolate seems to make it better :(

Yesterday after my weigh in (quite a good week)

I had perhaps 7-10 heroes chocolates and a third of the fat free strawberry onken biopot

How many syns would that be?

Today, I had the same amount of heroes chocolates, 3 mini toffee yum yums from sainsburys. And the rest of the biopot. And a rice dish that was cooked with olive oil (don't know how to syn it, mum cooked it and I didn't have time to cook something syn free)

How many syns would that be?

What can I do now for the rest of the week?

I feel so bad, have had a steady weightloss so far and think I've blown it. Im finding it really tough to convert my folks to SW, they eat very unhealthily :(

Last edited:
I normally have around 5 syns and 10-15 a couple of days or no syns some days. Never have had such a mindless binge before like this

Good morning,

Not many people are around on the forum at night so you need to give us a chance to reply before bumping. Its not that people are ignoring you - we're asleep!

So, syn values:

20 Cadbury Heroes - 50
Fat Free Onken Strawberry Bio Pot - 5.5
3 Mini Toffee Yum Yums - 19.5
Oil per tablespoon - 6

There are 2 things you can do now.

1) As you've just been word you could work your syns this week as weekly not daily and take the above syns from your allowance of 105 and make up for it over the week although it gives you very little to play with.

2) Draw a line under it and move on and use your syns for the rest of the week as normal.

Personally I would take option 2 and see what happens. Whatever you do though you need to work out the reason for your binge. How many syns have you been having each day? Are you eating enough on plan to stop you feeling deprived? Is there anything you could do if you feel a binge coming on again that won't derail your slimming world train so much?

Hope this helps.

Good morning,

Not many people are around on the forum at night so you need to give us a chance to reply before bumping. Its not that people are ignoring you - we're asleep!

So, syn values:

20 Cadbury Heroes - 50
Fat Free Onken Strawberry Bio Pot - 5.5
3 Mini Toffee Yum Yums - 19.5
Oil per tablespoon - 6

There are 2 things you can do now.

1) As you've just been word you could work your syns this week as weekly not daily and take the above syns from your allowance of 105 and make up for it over the week although it gives you very little to play with.

2) Draw a line under it and move on and use your syns for the rest of the week as normal.

Personally I would take option 2 and see what happens. Whatever you do though you need to work out the reason for your binge. How many syns have you been having each day? Are you eating enough on plan to stop you feeling deprived? Is there anything you could do if you feel a binge coming on again that won't derail your slimming world train so much?

Hope this helps.

Hey Jaq, thanks a bundle! Apologies, I got a bit panicky.
I have exams at the moment, so I think I am quite stressed and been eating far too much convenience food.

I want to go for the first option but I just feel so guilty

Back