Two Months of 100% Food Opt!

Thanks both of you. My TOTM that I thought was looming happened an hour after I got weighed so I am still pleased with 3lb. Hopefully another 3lb next week & I'll be over the moon! I even attempted my first jog yesterday. I managed 0.78 miles lol. However, my Mum came to have my boys this morning so I could go again. 1.67 miles!! Get me. I now feel like I've been shot in both thighs!!! Fingers crossed I can still walk tomorrow. ;-)
Jo - Face the music, draw a line under it & let's go for it. I love Buttetnut Squash. Must buy some for a nice soup again.

Good Luck for tomorrow!!!

Thanks both of you. My TOTM that I thought was looming happened an hour after I got weighed so I am still pleased with 3lb. Hopefully another 3lb next week & I'll be over the moon! I even attempted my first jog yesterday. I managed 0.78 miles lol. However, my Mum came to have my boys this morning so I could go again. 1.67 miles!! Get me. I now feel like I've been shot in both thighs!!! Fingers crossed I can still walk tomorrow. ;-)
Jo - Face the music, draw a line under it & let's go for it. I love Buttetnut Squash. Must buy some for a nice soup again.

Good Luck for tomorrow!!!

Fantastic running!

Icandothis, excellent running. I'm hoping to get into gym this week...
Soup was gorgeous, will let you Tom how I get on with WI...I'm ready and am planning to do exactly that.

Stuck to plan so far today but already at 9 1/2 syns! I am not going to exceed! Lots of free & super free for the rest of the day. I am in control!!!!!

Ok so 1.5lb gain as expected, actually less than expected. 100% yesterday helped and will do same today...
Icandothis.... Yesyoucan!!!

Oh Jo I've had 1/2 a sausage roll from Greggs!!! Whyyyyyyyy lol. Definately gone over my syns now. A moment of deliciousness has resulted in hours of disappointment. Hubby's advice? Glass of wine? Good isn't he! I refused & had a diet coke. Line under it & focused again. I'm going for another 3lb off so need to. How was your day? Lots of super free? Water? :)

icandothis:-) said:
Oh Jo I've had 1/2 a sausage roll from Greggs!!! Whyyyyyyyy lol. Definately gone over my syns now. A moment of deliciousness has resulted in hours of disappointment. Hubby's advice? Glass of wine? Good isn't he! I refused & had a diet coke. Line under it & focused again. I'm going for another 3lb off so need to. How was your day? Lots of super free? Water? :)

I have a husband much the same... His solution is normally a Chinese or a truck load of chocolate... Helpful indeed.

I'm having a good day, done my 6 glasses of water, soup again and fruit etc...

Thinking about tomorrow tho, out of soup now so got to plan... Hmm

New day tom eh!!! Back on track.

Oh Jo I've had 1/2 a sausage roll from Greggs!!! Whyyyyyyyy lol. Definately gone over my syns now. A moment of deliciousness has resulted in hours of disappointment. Hubby's advice? Glass of wine? Good isn't he! I refused & had a diet coke. Line under it & focused again. I'm going for another 3lb off so need to.

Oh my! Don't let it worry you too much! A greggs sausage roll is about 12 syns, so 1/2 a roll is only 6 syns. :) Going over by half a syn is easy to pull back, you'll be fine - you've already got the right attitude - line under, back on it. *Hugs* and good on you for turning down the wine! That's the toughest part of it all!

Ahhh thank you for your support. Got weighed Monday morning & I'd lost another 4lb so half a stone in two weeks!! So, so chuffed!!!!! Need to keep it up though.

Back