Two Stone Gone, Pics to plot my progress.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Becky1983, 26 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Becky1983

Becky1983 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Everyone,

I was surprised today when I got some more pics taken to see the difference after losing 2 stone. I knew I was thinner but I dont think I realised the difference in my body shape until today.

When I first started dieting I was 15st 2lb, I got to 13 stone 7lb with slimming world but felt I needed something with quicker results. I am now down to 11stone 7lb. I have a bit to lose to get to my target but am feeling the confidence grow daily. I love this diet, why did I not do it sooner.

I have put these pics on as I always get inspiration from others pics.

If you cant see them let me know as I know someone else has had difficulties. They are under the top link, profile albums. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amber34

Amber34 Full Member

Diet:
    Briffa/Atkins
    Wow - well done, you look great and are a complete inspiration :clap:

4. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    Looking great!

Well done on taking the before photos... I have to dig about in albums to find any of my really fat photos and there only the ones that I didn't destroy when they were taken !!....

5. chickenpie

chickenpie Cambridge Diet Councellor

Well done, you are looking fabulous Becky!!! I just noticed that I started cd the same time as you and have also lost 2 stone!!!

6. sam786

sam786 Likes Food :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,
    I was just wondering why I cannot see the pictures, it says I do not have access??

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya Becky

The photos are great, you can really tell the difference.

BTW - I know that you said that you felt so uncomfortable in the bridesmaid dress but to be honest, you looked lovely !!!

Keep up the good work

Tracy

8. Becky1983

Becky1983 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the comments. I have my pics so everyone can see then so im not sure if it is to do with my profile or yours. I might e-mail a moderator to ask. I dont know why they appeared on the top link and not the bottom one either.

UPDATE- To view the pictures you need to have over 50 posts. I hope that helps.

Chickenpie you look great. I had a quick squiz at your pics. The way you have done them is fab. Its a fab way of tracking your loss.

I never had any pics of me at my biggest taken as I was like a lot of peole. I delete any horrid Photos or they go away and never some out again. There was not way I would have had pics taken. and had to try and rake some out. I think I took pics when I sarted CD as I didnt believe how quick the results would be so felt I needed another marker to help me visualise it.

When I wore that bridesmaid dress I just felt so uncomfortable as I carry a lot of my weight on my arms and a shoulders. As you can see I have never really had a bum.lol! x

Last edited: 27 July 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.