• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Two Stone Gone, Pics to plot my progress.

Hi Everyone,

I was surprised today when I got some more pics taken to see the difference after losing 2 stone. I knew I was thinner but I dont think I realised the difference in my body shape until today.

When I first started dieting I was 15st 2lb, I got to 13 stone 7lb with slimming world but felt I needed something with quicker results. I am now down to 11stone 7lb. I have a bit to lose to get to my target but am feeling the confidence grow daily. I love this diet, why did I not do it sooner.

I have put these pics on as I always get inspiration from others pics.

If you cant see them let me know as I know someone else has had difficulties. They are under the top link, profile albums. xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

alipally

Serial Dieter!
Looking great!

Well done on taking the before photos... I have to dig about in albums to find any of my really fat photos and there only the ones that I didn't destroy when they were taken !!....

chickenpie

Cambridge Diet Councellor
Well done, you are looking fabulous Becky!!! I just noticed that I started cd the same time as you and have also lost 2 stone!!!

sam786

Likes Food :)
Hi,
I was just wondering why I cannot see the pictures, it says I do not have access??

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
Hiya Becky

The photos are great, you can really tell the difference.

BTW - I know that you said that you felt so uncomfortable in the bridesmaid dress but to be honest, you looked lovely !!!

Keep up the good work

Tracy

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the comments. I have my pics so everyone can see then so im not sure if it is to do with my profile or yours. I might e-mail a moderator to ask. I dont know why they appeared on the top link and not the bottom one either.

UPDATE- To view the pictures you need to have over 50 posts. I hope that helps.

Chickenpie you look great. I had a quick squiz at your pics. The way you have done them is fab. Its a fab way of tracking your loss.

I never had any pics of me at my biggest taken as I was like a lot of peole. I delete any horrid Photos or they go away and never some out again. There was not way I would have had pics taken. and had to try and rake some out. I think I took pics when I sarted CD as I didnt believe how quick the results would be so felt I needed another marker to help me visualise it.

When I wore that bridesmaid dress I just felt so uncomfortable as I carry a lot of my weight on my arms and a shoulders. As you can see I have never really had a bum.lol! x

Last edited: