Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Two Weeks in ....

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by lauren-1986, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello All,

I'm a newbie to this and have been on the diet for two weeks now. I have been reading these forums for a couple of weeks and have to say they have definitely helped me stay on track as I am doing SS :)

I managed to lose 8lbs in my first week and 6lbs in the second. I am now on day 16 and hoping that I can keep the weight loss up! I am 5'3" and started at 13st 5lbs and am now at 12st 5lbs and I want to get down to 9.5st but I will see how I feel as I lose the weight.

Heres hoping to another successful week!

Much Love

Lauren

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tano

Tano Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Well done Lauren, keep it up :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.