Two Weeks with No Losses?!

Quimper

Please can someone give me some advice; I started ww 3 weeks ago. Lost 3,2lbs after the first 8 days but week 2 - nothing, and again today, week 3 wiegh in - zero! I'm pointing all my food via their app and I'm definately sticking to the plan. I eat only 26 or 27 points during the week but then use all or a lot of my 49 extra points for my weekend treats. I had a very bad Sunday this week and had to use my exercise points too but I still expected a loss. It's really really frustrating me because I find the diet easy and it's the first time in years that I've stuck to a diet. Last week I had 5 extra points leftover and didn't use my exercise points. This week because of my bad sunday meant I used all my extra points plus the 14 exercise points I'd made. I know it's a lot but 2 weeks with nothing? Has anyone else had a slow start like this?

Hello, i think by the sounds of it maybe your not able to eat all your extra points i know quite a lot of people who cant eat them all otherwise they dont loose like me personally i can only use around 25 of my weeklies and my excersise points i only use on the weekend too these go on alchol i would try giving it a go using less of your weeklies hun im sure the scales will show a loss if you do so.xxx

I hope you do lose the weight as you are going. I hope you don't have to cut down on the 49 weekly as i couldn't do that.....Maybe keep going...even if you up your exercise...i was told when i was doing ww officially at home and got the lady ringing me on the phone that i couldn't add on extra for exercise as i haven't enough to lose but i need my 29 every day and i need my 49 in the week as extra...if that doesn't work i couldn't do it??????

Hello folks just started today...is the weekly 49 for everyone? Thats 7 a day extra on top of my allowed 38 if i wanted it?...Any advice gladly received ..thanks :)

Hi Linda,

Everyone gets a weekly allowance on top of their personal daily allowance. The weekly allowance stays at 49pp even as your weight drops unlike your daily. You can use them as a little bit extra everyday or in one go, for example, a meal out. Its completely up to you. Hope this has helped and good luck on your journey,

Dan x

Back