two weeks

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
i have got my work do in two weeks (18.12), i am trying my hardest now these two weeks.
I wish that i had a bracelet (have a bracelet fetish) that whenever i feel like cheating on my eating plan, then i would touch my bracelet and it would it remind me not to cheat. sometimes i forget :eek::eek: not to eat the empty calories.

i have got my work do in two weeks (18.12), i am trying my hardest now these two weeks.
I wish that i had a bracelet (have a bracelet fetish) that whenever i feel like cheating on my eating plan, then i would touch my bracelet and it would it remind me not to cheat. sometimes i forget :eek::eek: not to eat the empty calories.

Avon does some pretty nice necklaces and bracelets..

You can do this Tara x

i'm an Avon rep. will have to look at the bracelets to see if there are any that will work for me.
i know i can do it. it's just so so so hard.

i once made a bracelet out of alphabet beads that said 'nil by mouth' ;)

dorothy perkins has some really nice dress jewellery, and so does TU (in Sainsburys) and also George at Asda x

okay thanks. will have a look. my hubby showed me a lovely silver one in Argos, with all balls on it, hopefully it might be a chrissie pressie.

Back