Two years today!!!

scooter

Gold Member
Two years today since I first started dukan!!! A year to get to target and a year staying at target - god I love dukan it's changed my life xxx two years ago today I was an unhappy seven stone heavier person just starting out on a fantastic journey!!

Two years today since I first started dukan!!! A year to get to target and a year staying at target - god I love dukan it's changed my life xxx two years ago today I was an unhappy seven stone heavier person just starting out on a fantastic journey!!

High five, Scooter! What an achievement! :D

P x

Wow! That's a very impressive statement! Well done scooter, it's posts like this that keep me going, thank you xx

Congratulations Scoot, 7 stone is a small person xxx well done and well done for keeping it off.

Oh Scooter how absolutely fabulous! Congratulations on one year at target.
:D

Thanks guys xx I have to stick around as I still need all the positivity from all the wonderful people on this forum- we are like one big family there is always support and advice on here!! I was actually reading and following the advice on here for the first six months of the diet without actually posting anything as I've never posted on a forum before - wish really I'd posted from day one - I feel like I know all the regulars on here personally and they are always so supportive - all newbies on here are welcomed with the same amount of warmth and support - so a big thank you goes to everyone on here as I couldn't have done it without YOU!! And Dr D of course xxxx

Scoot what a post mwhaaaaaa xxx I feel the same about this forum, and the fab people xxx

Scoot I know your very, very shy but are you going to tell us your first name xxx

Hiya Sandy xxx Pleased to meet you xxx hope in two years Im putting a post like yours on xxx

Stick with it flora it really does work - and cravings for "naughties" really do fade and it does get easier xx it just becomes a way of life - I never ever thought I would hear myself say that - but I don't miss all the rubbish I used to eat :) its the only diet that I've ever got to target and stayed there with - and I must have tried every diet on the planet!! Trust in doctor D and if you have any questions someone on this forum will always know the answer!! :)

Sandy I tried to give you more rep but it wont let me xxx your a fantastic motivator and wish I could post you a badge xxx

More rep? What's that mean? Don't know what that is!! - but thanks anyway :) xxxx
You are a great motivator!!! A dose of your motivation every day keeps me going ;-) wish it could be bottled ;-)

Last edited:
Back