1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

typing syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ilovelife, 18 February 2010 Social URL.

1. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

I am struggling to understand this, I am on gree and brought a pot of red lentil and red pepper soup from sainsburies. Trued searching on thid froum for syns so tried online and no luck. However, I manually typed in using lentils as a free food option it comes up as free on green would this be ok or have I got it all wrong? It is completely confusing what you have to type in
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AndieG

AndieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I've had a look & can't find anything either - might be worth putting in the details into the syn calculator. The only soup I did find which was close was the spicy tomato & lentil canned soup & that came out at 9 syns x
  4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

thanks, i have typed the soup as lentils and it has come out free on a gree day
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.