Typing to target diary!!

steph1212

So, I've got 9lbs to get to target. After struggling with my weight all my life and spending the whole of my twenties on some diet or another, I am determined to get to target and stay there!! I've lost nearly 5 stone in total but have never got to target! I rejoined slimming world for the last time 8 weeks ago. My class and leader are fantastic so I'm not leaving.... Ever!! When I think about the amount of money I have spent on slimming clubs, shakes, meal replacements, quick fix exercise equipment etc etc, I feel sick - so, target couldn't come soon enough! I've decided to start a diary on here so that I stay on track and not slip up!
So far today....
Turkey and ham salad (subway) cheese (healthy a) 1 x slice whole meal bread (1/2 healthy b)
Pulled pork currently in the slow cooker!! Mmmmm

Haven't decided whether to have extra easy or red day yet- will see what I fancy serving pork with later. Plan on having a mullet light with fruit after I've done the ironing!!

Today - Monday
2 x satsumas (free)
Banana (free)
2 x hi fi light bars (HEXB)

Open sandwich - 1 x slice 400g loaf wholemeal bread (3 syns)
Marmite (free)
30g Red Leicester cheese (HEXA)
Walkers baked (4.5 syns)
(Should have had some superfree here!)

Tea will be:
Remainder of pulled pork with stir fry vegetables
Will have either with rice and have extra easy day or have a wholemeal roll with laughing cow triangles to have a red day.

May have a muller light if needed later this eve.

Tuesday
1 x hi fi light bar (3 syns)
Satsuma

1 x wholemeal roll (healthy extra b)
Pork (free)
2 x laughing cow light triangles (2 syns)
Banana (free)
Muller light (free)
Walkers french fries (4.5 syns)

Slimming world carbonara - free
30g Red Leicester cheese (healthy extra A)
Salad (Free)

Syns total - 9.5

All going well so far!!! 2 days until weigh in and not had a sneaky peak on the scales all week!!

It's absolutely gorgeous!! I heard about it and made several attempts to find it in the supermarkets thinking that was the name of the pork itself and to no avail!! I then looked at a recipe and realised that 'pulled pork' is the name of the dish! Duh! I will definitely be making it regularly! I love easy meal ideas and this couldn't be simpler- fat off and throw in slow cooker- voila! Easy peasy!!

Wednesday

Banana (free)
Muller light (free)

Remainder of syn free carbonara
Satsuma

Can't decide what to have for tea- so far I haven't had a healthy a or b, not had any syns either. I often have days like this where I struggle to find the time to eat properly. This is more than likely why I have maintained for the last couple of weeks because I've not been eating anywhere near enough syns! Was going to make spag Bol using quorn mince for tea but think I'll leave that for a green day and my carbonara for lunch means that I'll be having an extra easy day!! Oooo decisions decisions!

Well I really couldn't be bothered to cook so made 2. Poached eggs on 2 x wholemeal bread (HEXB) and laughing cow triangles (HEXA). Really annoyed with myself for not being more prepared today and therefore not having much superfree! Grrrrr!
Had a packet of Pom-bear crisps whilst cooking because I was ravenous!! I'm guessing they're about 4-4.5 syns but will check now!!

Bonus pom bear were 3.5 syns (multipack bag) also had a tbl sp tomato ketchup for 1 syn
Syns total today = 4.5 so it'd be rude not to have a little treat later on!! Thinking a 2 finger kit Kat for 5.5 to take it to 10 syns for the day!

I'm getting used to this typing everything down!!! Please please please reward me with a loss tomorrow scales fairy!!

Yippee! 2lbs off this week!! The lowest weight I've ever been- so happy!!
Really tempted to have a little treat tonight but probably not a great idea as I'm off to a wedding tomorrow. Can't decide whether to use flexible syns or just count syns and take them out of weekly allowance! I'd love another 2lbs next week!!

Well today I'm off to a family wedding so I've started the day by having bacon and mushrooms on toast. There's no meal just a BBQ later on so I'm hoping there will be some salad that I can munch on with some meat and that way I can have a red day today. Might have some homemade soup before I go to ensure I'm suitably full. I've decided to drink and then have minimal syns all week to compensate. I don't want to blow what I've lost so far but at the end of the day, this is a change that I intend to stick to so I've got to be able to allow a treat now and then and a wedding is a certainly justified occasion for it!!
I'll report tomorrow how it went but for now, it's time to get ready!! X

Well I didn't drink anywhere near as much as I thought I would but..... I haven't been great with food.
I had some weetabix before I went to fill me up. Then later on, I had a sausage batch. I only had one sausage and cut it up onto the batch with some tomato ketchup but the batch was huge and white bread too!! Oooops.
This morning, OH was feeling a little delicate so wanted to go for a breakfast (at the carvery pub so I couldn't have an alternative). I had 1 x wholemeal bread (1/2 healthy b) beans (free) bacon (cut off all fat but was definitely fried!) 1 x egg (again fried) I could resist the hash browns so had 2.
Just got to make sure that one bad meal/ night drinking doesn't turn into a bad week. I could literally eat anything in sight today!!
Really need to go to the supermarket for some food but I daren't as I know I would pick up lots of junk synful food so, I think I'll make a sun free spag Bol for tea - make sure I get back on track sharpish!!

Back on track today although again not as much superfree as I should be having.
Breakfast was a bacon sandwich on wholemeal bread (HEXB) 2 laughing cow light triangles (2 syns)

Just had spag Bol made with quorn mince, mushrooms, onions, passata and a small slice of garlic bread (5 syns)

Went out shopping today, the smells from the Christmas markets were gorgeous but resisted and had a multipack bag of wotsits ( estimating 5 syns)

I've just found that wotsits are 4.5 (saves 1/2 a syn) I also forgot that I had 30g cheese on my spag Bol as my HEXA.
More importantly, I've just discovered that quorn mince is free on red too. Thought it was just green/extra easy. So, with having bacon for breakfast - I thought i would have to have an extra easy day today but now I can have red which means I can count my laughing cow triangles as my additional HEXA and not syns. This allows me to have another HEXB so I naught have some toast later with another laughing cow triangle on!!
So syns are down to 9.5 for the day which I'm much happier with - didn't want to go over 10 really.

Was just about to make my piece of toast and then realised that my last post was a load of old nonsense because I had pasta with my spag Bol (obviously) so my theory about a red day has gone way out of the window!!! So, back to extra easy and more syns than I hoped for and obviously no toast!!! Grrrrr- such a div today- need to stop trying to be clever - it's clearly not working!! Muller light it is!!

Well I'm about to go onto 4 night shifts and I really don't know how to work out food. I'll obviously be eating in the early hours of the morning on my break so was thinking of taking in fruit and weetabix but, do I include that in today's food or tomorrows??
I woke up at 10am today so will have to have a nap a bit later. I've had poached eggs (free) on wholemeal toast (HEXB) with 1 x laughing cow triangle and munched on a babybel whilst cooking (HEXA)
Going to have a look through the site for some meal ideas and nip to the supermarket before going back to bed. A big meal before I go in will do me good.
If anyone has ideas for night shifts, feel free to chip in- could use all the help I can get!!

Today's food:-
2 x wholemeal bread (HEXB)
Eggs (free)
1 x laughing cow light triangle (1 syn)

Pasta (free)
Quark (free)
Sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns)
Wotsits (4.5 syns)
Ww yogurt (free)
2 x babybel (HEXA)

Stir fry vegetables (superfree)
Tesco vermicelli noodles (2.5 syns)
Sweet chilli sauce (3 syns)
Salmon fillet (free)

Total syns: 12.5 (too high for my liking - the wotsits really weren't necessary! Grrr!)

Tuesday food:
2 x weetabix (HEXB)
Skimmed milk (HEXA)
Banana
Weightwatchers yogurt

2 x Wholemeal toast (HEXB)
1 x kit Kat (5.5 syns)
1 x laughing cow light triangle (1 syn)

Chilli
Quorn mince, peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans (Free/superfree)
Rice (Free)

Had the cereal on my break in work at about 4:30am so I've decided to count my food on today's allowance and likewise I'll do that for the rest of the week. Tried to drink more water today too as I'm terrible at drinking water. Had 3 x 500ml bottles so I'll try and have 4 bottles this evening!

Wednesdays food:
2 x weetabix (HEXB)
Skimmed milk (HEXA)
Banana (free)
Satsuma (free)

Pasta in sauce (free)
30g cheddar cheese (HEXA)
2 x slices of wholemeal bread (HEXB)

May have some homemade leek and potato soup later this evening before work. Not enough superfree again but didn't have anything in really! Grrrr!

Well weigh in was yesterday and I put on a pound. Never had a gain before and didn't really feel that it was justified. Was really annoyed as I was expecting a loss.
In any case I ended up having a small portion of fried rice/chips/curry sauce before going into work. I'm going to try and work out the syns and deduct from weekly allowance.
Forgot to take in something to eat in work so ended up grabbing a wrap and a bag of crisps... Again I'm going to get syns and deduct from weekly allowance. Think I'll do a weekly syns this week and see if it makes a difference..... Back shortly with syns!

Well weigh in was yesterday and I put on a pound. Never had a gain before and didn't really feel that it was justified. Was really annoyed as I was expecting a loss. In any case I ended up having a small portion of fried rice/chips/curry sauce before going into work. I'm going to try and work out the syns and deduct from weekly allowance. Forgot to take in something to eat in work so ended up grabbing a wrap and a bag of crisps... Again I'm going to get syns and deduct from weekly allowance. Think I'll do a weekly syns this week and see if it makes a difference..... Back shortly with syns!

Ok here goes ......
Fried rice - 4 syns
Chips - 6 syns
Curry sauce - 3 syns

Tesco chicken Caesar wrap - 23.5 syns!!! Ahhhhhhh
Walkers salt and vinegar crisps - 7 syns!!!

Weekly syns - techinically the rice etc was lat night so syns start today so
105- 30.5 = 74.5 remaining!

Back