Uggggh

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi Guys, sorry this might be a TMI topic, but I need to know if you had this too!!

I am at the end of day 2 now, and all afternoon have had terrible squits!! I remember having this the last time I did it as well.

Just wondering if you lot have had it and if so how long it lasted.

I googled it and it appears it is normal in induction.
xx

Mine last for over a week x

i had the squits from day 3 of atkins and no change for over a month now. but was back to normal the week i was on holiday. think its going to be long term for me as long as i stay on induction :cry:

That's odd, it normally has the exact opposite effect on me! :D

Maybe try trimming the fat off your meat, use less oil in cooking & see if that helps? Could be so much fat passing through your system that you're not absorbing/burning it and just... well, "getting rid of it"?

sorry not had the same problems, :(

I'm the same some days

Hmm dont think its the fat to be honest, as I havent been cooking in loads of oil or anything and not really been eating all that much fat to be honest. When I googled it it said it is a symptom of when you are just about to go into ketosis.x

i tried having leaner cuts of meat for a week and cut out mayonaise but didnt make a difference for me. only time it stopped was when i eat naughty carbs on holiday. it is horrid but the weight is still coming off and im hoping that when i get to a stage of being able to up my carbs my squits will go away.

I don't remember now, maybe it the lack of carbs and the increase in green veggies.

Ooo I've noticed this with me this week actually.

All these signs of being in ketosis is getting me all excited! :D

Yep I had a runny belly too today - thought I was going to break wind (sorry TMI) - but it wasn't wind! Just made it to the loo with my dignity intact. Probably lack of carbs, ketosis and excess water... Gross tho!

I had it a few days ago. Back to normal now, i'll be constipated soon, you watch. Its just how my body seems to cope with atkins

Back