uggghhhh! day 3

1sttimer

Day 3 and I have to say I am feeling a little odd! lol. I got through day 1 & 2 ok, but this morning I'm feeling quite shaky and hungry, also feeling a little tired although I had plenty of sleep! :sigh:

Yeah i found day 3 the worst so far. However keep motivated and try to get through it. Also keep drinking plenty of water this helped me through aswell.

Embrace the hunger :)

The great news is you are probably in ketosis :) stay string, think about it this way, when you feel a little off its your bodys way of showing you that this diet is working- something is happening, you body is naturally adapting to becoming slimmer, congrats to you, hang in there

thankyou so much butterfly, like u say if im feeling this bad it means the diet is working! yay thank heavens, i know it will all be worth it thanks again x

Well done for not caving, hun. Butterfly is right, your body is changing for the better already, the diet is starting to work. Grit your teeth for a couple more days then you will be through the worst. xx

Stick in there, the begining is the worst. When you have you weigh in you'll feel fab. My day 2 was my killer, but I snoozed and drank water and snoozed and drank water and lay in the bath...... hang in

Should add I wouldn't recommend snoozing in the bath, thats just dangerous haha

hi chester, thanku, I did a lot of drinking water, snoozing, bath etc, yesterday...no snoozing in the bath though hahaha x

Hope you've had a better day, hun. xx

Back