Ugh just did something silly :(

Hi everyone,
I start my calorie counting tomorrow and for some reason decided to eat a load of cookies and a big takeaway and now I feel all sluggish and sick :( Why did I do it?

Regretting it now but tomorrow is a new day so hopefully I'll be writing good news next friday on my first weight in day. :wave_cry: Good luck to everyone

Aww thanks, I feel a bit better knowing I'm not the only one! Ended up feeling really sick anyway but it's a new day. Thanks for the support x

Yep done that before! Don't know one person who hasn't.

Fresh start today and what type of calorie intake are u looking at?

Bren x

Morning so true the last big stuff your face I always do it and that's know joke lol.

A new day today and soon the scales will move in the right direction. X

Hi Bren, yeah it's a new day and I made myself feel ill with my pig out yesterday so I'm struggling to eat much at all today ironically!

I was going to calorie zig zag (which I read about here) and my total calories will add up to 8750 which would be about 1250 a day. I checked this on a calorie calculator and thats what I should be doing to loose 2lb a week but since I've been overeating so much lately I may loose a little more...hopefully!!

Shanny, I feel better now I know I'm not the only one whose been a bit silly, good luck to everyone this week! My weigh in days are going to be fridays as I thought it's always harder to be good over the weekends so if I have a few extra calories on those days Il be stricter through the week and hopefully keep it within my 8750 limit....although I genuinely think I ate that many calories over the course of a weekend before :s.....My stomachs going to get a shock!

Back