ugh yuck yack blurgghhhh

Actually i find them ok!!
I eat half with a cup of black tea while the hubby is eating half a packet of choccy hobnobs with his!

Not quite got the same taste though eh Jen?? lol x x

I like it!! i know im strange haha!!!

foul, foul, foul lol

oooh I love the flapjacks, first time round on LT i hated them- yuck but 3 weeks later I loved em, think it heps to get used to the vits in them first, this time round I still love them! :D

:sign0137::sign0137::sign0137: =:9529:

Even if it was dipped in chocolate:sign0137:

Myself and a young male colleague were working together the other evening and he said he was starving and was going to the chipper when we were finished work. We weren't going to be finished for about an other hour. I took out my flapjack and water to have my tea and he showed an unhealthy interest in what I was eating. He said "What's that, it looks lovely, can I have a bit?" I said it's my diet bar and you really won't like it. But he insisted in having a piece to taste, whereon he promptly went to the bin, spat it out and said Yyyyyyyuch - that's disgusting - what the hell kind of a diet are you on? I said a diet where these taste delicious!! Cause it's better than nothing! Also I couldn't help thinking about the bit he wasted by spitting it out. LOL

:8855:
Myself and a young male colleague were working together the other evening and he said he was starving and was going to the chipper when we were finished work. We weren't going to be finished for about an other hour. I took out my flapjack and water to have my tea and he showed an unhealthy interest in what I was eating. He said "What's that, it looks lovely, can I have a bit?" I said it's my diet bar and you really won't like it. But he insisted in having a piece to taste, whereon he promptly went to the bin, spat it out and said Yyyyyyyuch - that's disgusting - what the hell kind of a diet are you on? I said a diet where these taste delicious!! Cause it's better than nothing! Also I couldn't help thinking about the bit he wasted by spitting it out.
LOL

My dogs wouldnt even eat them! Enough said lol x

My pharmacist said that a couple of people had bunged the crap jacks in the microwave for a few seconds before eating them....apparently makes them more chewy and more like a flapjack than a piece of old cardboard....with a try if you have to eat them I guess:(

I like that they are so hard to eat cos it makes them last longer - only the peanut one thought the coconut is like dessicated poo!

Back