Ugly days

kateykate

Hi people

Anyone else ever get days where you feel super ugly? I think that low confidence is usually part and parcel of being fat, and larger people often feel inadequate, but i'm talking about days where you feel more ugly than usual! bahhhh :(

DEfinitely. Some days no amount of makeup will help!! xx

Er yes!

Most day i feel very happy with myself but some days i feel very beastly :D (usually around totm time)

Yes!!! Lately more often than pretty days hehe!

For some reason since restarting CD, I have broken out with a few spots which is unusual because I rarely get spots and you would think with all the water and vitamins that it wouldn't happen! I feel super ugly because of it!!!

I think it's my body's way of saying "Nope! You aren't doing this to me again!!!"

For some reason since restarting CD, I have broken out with a few spots which is unusual because I rarely get spots and you would think with all the water and vitamins that it wouldn't happen! I feel super ugly because of it!!!

I think it's my body's way of saying "Nope! You aren't doing this to me again!!!"
ohh me too :(

since i re-started on saturday after my 2 week holiday and lots of food :D ive a nice spot slap bang in the middle of my head between my eyebrows (nice) and one on the corner of my mouth (also nice and soooo attractive)

I NEVER get spots!

Hell yes! I often have days when I feel like a complete dog. All the ladies around me seem to have perfect white straight teeth, glowing skin and slim enviable figures, and I feel like a fat smelly dog walking along side them. More often than not I feel this way around TOTM. It's really nice to know that some other ladies feel this way too - makes me feel much more normal :)

Yep definately, usually coincides with TOTM !

x

Porgeous you are gorgeous !

I have ugly days, hair won't go right, make up, see the same girl in the mirror.....guess it's just a woman thing !

Can I add a 'me too', obviously not TOTM related lol. Something else I always felt was just 'in the way' all the time. I don't think my height helps here when added to the huge weight, but say we're out shopping and the supermarket is superbusy, I'm pushing the trolley and I just feel like I'm constantly in everyone's way, regardless of whether I am or I'm not. Probably a confidence thing; I've thought about this before and maybe I'm wanting to shrink into the background but can't, so I'm more conscious of myself stood there?

And I'm all spotty too! Bah

I'm having an ugly day today :( - I feel (and look) bloated and my face has erupted into not one, not two but seven large festering spots :cry:

It's my first ugly day in ages, and I'm nowhere near TOTM! Must just be one of those days.
Started badly when I gained 0.3kg (am 4 days into 810) so I'm having a bit of a downer even having had good advice on that issue elsewhere on this forum. Having a bad day at work probably hasn't helped much either.

Yup, I'll be glad when today's over!

I dont have ugly days, I have ugly hours. It's really strange, I can feel great and confident one moment, the next I'm feeling like s**t. And nothing triggers it, no one says anything nasty, I just suddenly feel crap.:sigh:
But one of the best things about CD is my skin. I've had bad skin for the last 33 years, but since starting CD it's been clear for the first time ever.:)

Errr like every day of my whole life!?

I have to consiously not think of myself as fat. It doesn't always work though

Back