uh oh haing a wobble

keelyjrs

I'm starving!!
just had a hard boiled egg to see if it helps
Ive got half a bar and one shake left which i need to try and eek out as i get peckish in the evening and am in danger of picking
I know i havent had enough water today so I'm having some now. My little boy is eating pizza and its killing me!

I'm starving!!
just had a hard boiled egg to see if it helps
Ive got half a bar and one shake left which i need to try and eek out as i get peckish in the evening and am in danger of picking
I know i havent had enough water today so I'm having some now. My little boy is eating pizza and its killing me!

Aw hey, it must be so hard watching your boy eat pizza, I couldn't even think about that. I'm only on Day 4 so not sure if I can give terribly good advice. But don't give in to the cravings hun, you're having a wobble now but think how you'd feel if you actually toppled over and fell off the wagon. Could you have a cup of bouillon to tide you over and perhaps do something to take your mind off things? Call up a friend or something? xx

I'm on day 4 and feel so hungry. Really want to eat something and I got to make my daughter spag Bol for tea!!

thanks bee and bekky
luckily my hubby came home early with our new cat so have been having cuddles! I'm just sipping the last of my shakes today and I've still got half a bar for nibbles this evening. I need to get another 500ml of water in me before bed
thanks for the support
how are you guys doing? Last year day 4 was the hardest day for me but I managed a month and nearly 2 stones off so hang in there

thanks bee and bekky
luckily my hubby came home early with our new cat so have been having cuddles! I'm just sipping the last of my shakes today and I've still got half a bar for nibbles this evening. I need to get another 500ml of water in me before bed
thanks for the support
how are you guys doing? Last year day 4 was the hardest day for me but I managed a month and nearly 2 stones off so hang in there

Glad you managed to get through that tough moment. Day 5 today wohooo!!

I'm managing alright, still feeling quite tired and sluggish but that's also because I'm crazy busy all the time and don't give myself much time to rest. So looking forward to bank holiday weekend next week so I can have a mega lie in and possibly a lazy day with a country walk. Fingers crossed it won't be pouring down with rain! :rolleyes:

Think we all have wobbles from time to time - yesterday was a really hard day cause my husbands father and his friend came to stay and hubby cooked the most deliscious smelling chicken and rice. This morning I woke up to the smell of a fry up going on. Happy to say he caved in and I did n't so feeling so proud of myself x

Well it was day 4 yesterday and I did cave in. I was starving all day and felt really weak. I had some bolognese minus the pasta. I hate myself for caving in, but one slip up has got to be better than eating what I normally would of a weekend. I'm hoping I will find today easier on TS. I'm so annoyed with myself I was probably almost in ketosis too. My boyfriend is not supportive of this diet at all either and he won't be around today so I should find it much easier.
I wish I was as strong as the rest of you. You're all doing so well.

If you feel your gonna cave Becky try to have just pure protein! As you don't know what's hidden in sauces (unless it was homemade ofcourse)

Your boyfriend will come around eventually when he sees how much happier it makes you feel about yourself =)

It may not have affected your ketosis, if it was mainly meat and vegetables in the sauce you may have been ok. But try to learn not to beat yourself up about slip ups, there's no point, just dont let it become a "well I've done it now, I may as well eat..." situation. Just put it behind you and start afresh next meal/day.

Thank you Chelly. I think Saturdays are going to be the main problem. I'm fine during the week because I'm at work all day so don't have time to think about food! This is the first diet I have ever been on and my will power in most things is pretty bad. I'm the sort of person that If I don't lose anything first week I give up.
I do feel much better today though. No hunger. I'm just finding it hard with no support from family or friends.

Well don't worry about not loosing on your first week on this diet!!! Lol it's such a boost =D xx

hi guys, hiccups happen, don't stress about it, just try again the next day. I was so hungry today that I had 2 boiled eggs on top of my packs. Its a tip I learned last year as they don't take you out of ketosis. I cant remember how long it takes to get to ketosis, but right now I am so cold I cant get warm and I remember that's a sign of it. Mind you I am really tired too so could be that making me tired? Day 4 for me tomorrow and last year that was my hardest day so fingers crossed. I plan to keep busy to keep my mind off it.

I lost 17lbs this time and 15lbs last time!! I couldn't believe it!!

This is my third time on TFR and definately the hardest, it seemed to take me ages to get into ketosis!! But the first 2 times it happened about day 4/5 lol!

But being cold is definately a good sign Keely!! Hopefully you will wake up
Tomorrow and be buzzing!! Lol

hiya I was wrong... last year I lost 14lb in my first week and 9lb in the second week!
Not cold today chelly but breath a bit stale and have more eenergy yay!!

I'm on my 2nd week now, got my second weigh in tomorrow, just haven't update my signature cus I don't know how to do it on the phone app and I've forgotten my password haha!!

grrr I've been doing so well but all i wanna do at the moment is raid the fridge and cupboards. My husband just spoke to me like absolute s##t and had me in tears over the fecking fish tank of all things so stupid.

So of course my emotional eating brain has gone oh Keely wheres the comfort food cos that'll make you feel better!

Step away from the fridge & cupboards! Sorry that happened!

Do a hobby instead? Do you have any hobbies? Or read a book?

@ keely aaaw hun :bighug: I know how those moments completely override good reasoning, and knowing you shouldn't and it would make you feel worse doesn't always help. A craving is a bit like pain, sometimes you've got to let it wash over you and happen and it will actually ease off.

Last edited:
Back