Uh-oh... I broke the seal

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!! lol

I seem to spend all day popping to the loo!

I don't know why I am so happy about it... I'm sure there was some kind of happy pill in that shake this morning. I sat on the toilet saying "hahaha goodbye fat"... I'm officially insane!!!

lol - Paula, you are fab hun x x x

hmmmm maybe something in the water (lterally) I always think of fat the by products of the fat burning being peed away too....

Its the only thing that makes the constant peeing worth while!

:) Hope you have a good day Paula..

x

Its good exercise as well walking back and forth from the loo!!!

lol....I've worn my pedometer to work before and gone to the toilet furthest away from my desk, thought i'd be walking MILES!!!! sadly not...

xxx

I might start walking to the loo in tescos across the road then!!! I'll just have to make sure I'm not too desperate before I set off!!

haha it does get less frequent as u get used to the water!!!!!! ive often thought about counting my loo trips leaving a pen and paper there and count each trip!!!!!! sad or what!!!!!!!!!

haha it does get less frequent as u get used to the water!!!!!! ive often thought about counting my loo trips leaving a pen and paper there and count each trip!!!!!! sad or what!!!!!!!!!

yup! you could always leave your knitting in the loo - you'd have a jumper made in no time :D

xxx

yup! you could always leave your knitting in the loo - you'd have a jumper made in no time :D

xxx

haha rach!!!! :D

its true though might be an idea there!! once you pop you cant stop:sigh:. i often found that when drinking pints of beer once you go thats it for the night ur up and down like a frigging yo yo! :rolleyes: :p

Since starting CD I can tell you every public toilet (& rate them for cleanliness!) within 10 miles of my house. Why do they have no heating in them, sitting on a freezing loo seat doesn't help you wee!

My seal has broken today too...gawd knows what my stats for being out of group for calls has been like - I have to keep going!

Back