Uh oh!! More shopping!!!

Sez

has started again!!
Oops I did it again!!! (as Britney so famously said!)

Today it was a new ski jacket, and some gorg flanellette pj's!! (Well, I do feel the cold lots more now!!)

I still cant get over how great it is to go shopping and look at size small (pj's) and size 12's (jacket):gimi:. Ok, sometimes I still need a 14, and sometimes I buy a 12 thats a tad small, but its just fab knowing it will fit well, before too long. The jacket was a tidge snug, but I want it like that now so I can wear it nearer my goal, with warm tops under.

My only error today was not taking my water with me, so now I am trying to catch up on at least 3 litres before bed time!! (I wasnt planning on being out for hours on end)

:character00100:Happy Sunday everyone!!!:character00100:

Oh i so know what you mean, i went shopping yesterday for new bras as my old ones were too big.While there i was trying on boots it feels good when they zip up easy.I just love trying things on.

What a lovely post Sez,

The only thing that has stopped similar shopping "incidents" with me has been my severe lack of funds. Which is a good thing really as I popped into Monsoon over the weekend and mentally spent about £2k (no joke) on my fantasy winter wardrobe!
eeekkk
On a more serious note I do find that it gets me down a bit recently that I haven't got the money to do my "big reward shop" but it is just the wrong time of year - my partner's 30th is in a few weeks followed swiftly by Christmas... Hopefully by Easter I will have saved enough to do it properly but for now - charity shops it is!!! boo hoo sniff!
Size 12 sez..... WOW!
Laura

Back