Uh Oh!

lemma1968

Silver Member
Ok so my weekend did not go quite as planned.

I ate more than I should have done. Although most of it was ok (a BBQ) I did have some sweet stuff and some wine. According to my scales, i have put on 4.5lbs over 2 days :eek:

I am hoping that much of this is water. I am back on plan this morning and praying that it won't say +4.5 when i weigh in on Thursday morning.

I am gutted and feel wretched for having lapsed. But I really did not think i had lapsed to the extent of + 4.5lbs.

Fingers crossed. I need to up my fluid intake i think and reduce my starchy carbs in order to shift the water. :break_diet:

If you think it is water try diet coke. It's a diruetic and will shift the extra water. It's only a quick fix though, plenty of water is much much better for you.

You know I think its easy to put on weight if I go off plan id put on alot,I all last week did plan 100% and 1 hour exercise 6 days and all week id lost 2.5lbs then yesterday weigh in it was only 1lb so maybe as said to me dont weigh until weigh in :0 as if you cut back you should get abit back off ? x

If you think it is water try diet coke. It's a diruetic and will shift the extra water. It's only a quick fix though, plenty of water is much much better for you.

Coke makes us retain water thats what caffine does and alcohol........to gett rid of retained fluid we have to drink plain water x

sorry your showing a gain but drinking plenty of water and sticking to the plan till WI will help - I know from experience from having done the same thing. It happens to almost everyone at some point but whats important is getting back on track :)

good luck xxx

Back