Uh-oh...

i<3jellybeans

I have just been packing up my stuff to go to London tomorrow evening after work (bf lives there) and opened up my purse..to my amazement i somehow had 2 slimming world weigh in cards. One was mine *phewwwwwwwww* :D but the other..was my slimming worlds consultant card! :eek: Opps, hey ho! Just had to send her a text, as i really dont know what to do with it lol. Have no idea how i managed to swipe hers aswell as mine :eek:

Perhaps she'll ask me to destroy it, and she set up a new one or something for herself.

If she wants it back she'll have to hang in until next week as im in London over the weekend!

;)

ooops!
Isn't everyones info from class ie losses etc stored on the card?
She may well need it if she has another class before yours next week
You little thief! Next time ur in her purse grab the cash not useless bit of plastic lol

I dont know if its her actual personl weigh in card, or if its for the scales weigh in card? It looks like a normal weigh in card, with your name on the back and the digit number! It might be, i didnt stay for the meeting lastnight so i dont know :eek:

I havnt had a reply yet from her :confused:

I think im going to just leave the card at home for the weekend, and if she wants it then she can pop over and my mum can give it to her.

Thief i ams!;)

Back