Uhoh a 9lb gain!

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
H well after 4 days of eating and drinking what I wanted I've put on 9lb. I thought it would actually be more, so I'll have that off this week and maybe 2lb extra lol

Can I ask did you eat rubbish like takeaways and things? Am having Friday night and sat off but back on again on Sunday will I have the same on

Can I ask did you eat rubbish like takeaways and things? Am having Friday night and sat off but back on again on Sunday will I have the same on

Hi, well I only ate rubbish on the Sat and Sunday. On Thursday i ate tuna and veg to bring me out of ketosis, then the friday morning I had some wheetabix, for lunch tuna sarni and that was it on the Friday i did have wine on Friday night but no more food as the tuna sarni made me feel very ill. Saturday I had a Macdonalds (bad i know but the hangover I had was immense!) then for tea I had pizza. Sunday I had wheetabix again then didnt eat anything all day and for tea had a chinease. So yes I hate alot of rubbish!! I find I normally put on about 6lb when eating and drinking one night. BUT i must say what ever I put on i know it will come off in a few days. So today ive woke up and lost 3lb in one day so now ive only put on 6lb. You just have to have the will power to get back on it again.

Hi, well I only ate rubbish on the Sat and Sunday. On Thursday i ate tuna and veg to bring me out of ketosis, then the friday morning I had some wheetabix, for lunch tuna sarni and that was it on the Friday i did have wine on Friday night but no more food as the tuna sarni made me feel very ill. Saturday I had a Macdonalds (bad i know but the hangover I had was immense!) then for tea I had pizza. Sunday I had wheetabix again then didnt eat anything all day and for tea had a chinease. So yes I hate alot of rubbish!! I find I normally put on about 6lb when eating and drinking one night. BUT i must say what ever I put on i know it will come off in a few days. So today ive woke up and lost 3lb in one day so now ive only put on 6lb. You just have to have the will power to get back on it again.
How are you doing Lucie? Hope your back on track chick?
Love to you, Lou xx

Louloubellehoney said:
How are you doing Lucie? Hope your back on track chick?
Love to you, Lou xx

Hey Hun, yep back 100% now untill 16th December for work Xmas lunch. X

Good :D happy to hear your still persevering... we all know its worth it hey ;) Well done XXX

Lucy you are naughty :eek: but that post just made me laugh out loud. At least you got good value for you 9lb gain :D
You'll have that off again in no time. You've done so well so far xxx

Hahahah yeah i did and i really enjoyed it! lol. Just had a cheeky weigh in and lost 5lb today so thats 4lb to go untill a break even and my weigh in is not till next Monday. Ive come to the conclusion that alot of the weight you put on straight after eating is water retention from all the salt and if you go straight back on you can get it off quick enough. I know its not good for my metabolism but hey ho its working for me and i feel thats what this diet is about, if something works for you and your losing weight then do it. But im not cheating again untill 16th December lol then im out for two days eating and drinking so if I put 9lb on again i know i can get that off in time for xmas day. x

Louloubellehoney said:
hi hun
Can I ask why your planning on doing this? Lou xx

Hi am taking my two boys away to a hotel Friday night to a Santa trail another family coming with us and I know we will have dinner I want to enjoy it but I also want to be slim!! Just home for 45min spin class and 40min toning session wrecked.com lol

Hey Lucy, dont take this the wrong way its honestly constructive critisism.... but I really dont see why you are doing LT if you cheat like that, its soooo bad for you hun. Yes I understand that you feel its working for you but the whole idea is to change your eating habits for life, which will include not going on a mad blowout, I know its hard on a night out but it can be done, and I really dont think its good to be putting your body through the on/off ketosis. I know its only a few pounds every time but those few pounds could be off instead of on. Well done on your weight loss so far and continued success, I mean that xx

Hi am taking my two boys away to a hotel Friday night to a Santa trail another family coming with us and I know we will have dinner I want to enjoy it but I also want to be slim!! Just home for 45min spin class and 40min toning session wrecked.com lol
Ok, but you should really be on TFR 100% I know thats difficult and i`m not one to talk cos Ive had my blips shall we say.... but they were slip ups and not planned hun. I don`t mean to sound negative, just wanted to try stear you in the right direction? Maybe you could have shakes morning, lunch then in evening make healthy choices? Hard to do I am sure, and if faced with your plans not sure even I could follow my own advice !!!! :eek: I guess if its just for the 2 days you can limit the damage. Are you also doing a re~feed for christmas? How much have you got to lose (sorry not seen your stats)
Sorry if I sound in any way patronising, or unhelpful.... just genuinely would like to help if I can... Much love to you Lou xx

hey what is everyones plans for christmas... i was planning on refeeding a week before christmas week (because of alcohol) but now people are cheating....i was thinking just go mad those 3 days or do maintenance until jan??
ahhhh

:( i have lost around a stone and a half since i started 4 weeks ago....i just want to be skinny in my dress at my staff party!! and then want to be super skinny for my 21st in march!!! so i dont want christmas to make me forget all about my happiness with weightloss lol!!

Louloubellehoney said:
Ok, but you should really be on TFR 100% I know thats difficult and i`m not one to talk cos Ive had my blips shall we say.... but they were slip ups and not planned hun. I don`t mean to sound negative, just wanted to try stear you in the right direction? Maybe you could have shakes morning, lunch then in evening make healthy choices? Hard to do I am sure, and if faced with your plans not sure even I could follow my own advice !!!! :eek: I guess if its just for the 2 days you can limit the damage. Are you also doing a re~feed for christmas? How much have you got to lose (sorry not seen your stats)
Sorry if I sound in any way patronising, or unhelpful.... just genuinely would like to help if I can... Much love to you Lou xx

I have a stone to loose and no feel free to give advice I intend to have shake and healthy evening meal if I feel I can't get out of eating were going Friday back sat so really I should be able to stick with it mostly and of course I'd be soooooooo proud if I stuck to it 100%

I take on your "constructive" critisism, but i find that it works for me very well and ive lost a hell of a lot of weight and i find it quite funny that people on this diet can say that what im doing is unhealthy!!!!! This diet is an unhealthy way to lose weight and we all know it is.. blah blah pharamsist... GP but we all know that the most healthiest way to lose weight is healthy eating a exercise... but remember the reason you are doing this also.. becuase nothing else worked!! That is the reason im doing it!! Remember how the people around you gave you "constructive" critisism and how deffencive you all are!! I find some people are jealouse that they cant do what im doing...well im sorry but thats not my problem.. ive been obese all my life, i need another 4 stone off to be classed as healthy and if its working for me then im bloody well doing it lol. Please before knocking what im doing just take a step back and remember howe you felt when you told people you were doing LT and how they "critisised" you. Im not having ago at anyone and I do understand your concern BUT im happy and im losing weight. Thanks x

And ive not losy 6lb in 2 days so the food I ate has not turned to fat. As for xmas, nope im not re-feeding im eating what i want for 3 days then back on it. And will continue doing this untill I lose all my weight which I know I can. x

I have a stone to loose and no feel free to give advice I intend to have shake and healthy evening meal if I feel I can't get out of eating were going Friday back sat so really I should be able to stick with it mostly and of course I'd be soooooooo proud if I stuck to it 100%
Ok well done :) xx

I take on your "constructive" critisism, but i find that it works for me very well and ive lost a hell of a lot of weight and i find it quite funny that people on this diet can say that what im doing is unhealthy!!!!! This diet is an unhealthy way to lose weight and we all know it is.. blah blah pharamsist... GP but we all know that the most healthiest way to lose weight is healthy eating a exercise... but remember the reason you are doing this also.. becuase nothing else worked!! That is the reason im doing it!! Remember how the people around you gave you "constructive" critisism and how deffencive you all are!! I find some people are jealouse that they cant do what im doing...well im sorry but thats not my problem.. ive been obese all my life, i need another 4 stone off to be classed as healthy and if its working for me then im bloody well doing it lol. Please before knocking what im doing just take a step back and remember howe you felt when you told people you were doing LT and how they "critisised" you. Im not having ago at anyone and I do understand your concern BUT im happy and im losing weight. Thanks x
:) hey lucie, this diet is tough... and for the likes of you and me that have stones and stones to shift, well I`d like to see the ones who have only a stone or 2 to lose carry on as determined and positively as you have!! They can shift that weight in what 7~8 weeks... and thats not much to ask out of a life is it! So I agree with what your saying (to some degree hun XX) If how your doing this works for you babes and its keeping you sane then carry on, whatever makes you happy is what makes us happy at the end of the day. We are all here to support one another and show care and genuine concern... with buckets full of EMPATHY along the way Cos after all we are all in the same boat.... on the choppy sea of weight loss ha ha ha :rolleyes: ( please forgive my daftness! lol) Chin up darling and carry on XXXX Lou

:) hey lucie, this diet is tough... and for the likes of you and me that have stones and stones to shift, well I`d like to see the ones who have only a stone or 2 to lose carry on as determined and positively as you have!! They can shift that weight in what 7~8 weeks... and thats not much to ask out of a life is it! So I agree with what your saying (to some degree hun XX) If how your doing this works for you babes and its keeping you sane then carry on, whatever makes you happy is what makes us happy at the end of the day. We are all here to support one another and show care and genuine concern... with buckets full of EMPATHY along the way Cos after all we are all in the same boat.... on the choppy sea of weight loss ha ha ha :rolleyes: ( please forgive my daftness! lol) Chin up darling and carry on XXXX Lou

Thanks Lou!! I mean i do still have a life haha. Exactly, i come on this site for support and thats what I give to people too lol. Im fine now and i will continue what im doing, im 100% till 16th then im out on the 17th also then back on it 100% again. This diet has changed how I think about food, its just becasue i new i was going 100% i made the most of eat hahah. Obv when i reach my target and start eating again ill be following a strict diet as i dont wanna put the weight back on lol x

Back