Uhoh, in the danger zone!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
I'm BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRED! OH wants to play on his X Box. I need to go food shopping but can't get motivated to get ready and go out. Just done all the housework and we both had lunch.

My syns for the day have already gone because we have no food in the house and I am weak weak weak and even though I do have some muller lights left, I had CRISPS!

The only real things that are in are OH's snacks. His wagon wheels, chocolate bars and banana and almond cakes.

I am having a red day today, which I pondered switching to EE as I have only had one HEXb today but I have had 2 HEXas with feta cheese with my fish for lunch and milk in about 3 cups of tea.

I really really really fancy a great big huge bowl of my cheat's rice pudding (er, cous cous made with horlicks and cinnamon ha ha ha - no really, trust me, i'll post the recipe at some point) but I have no Horlicks in as OH has polished it off and i've used most of my milk allowance anyway.

Really really really on the verge of some heavy duty Pringlecide or some other version of screwupicde.

HELLLLP!!!:cry:

get to the shop, come home and have a fry up, like i just did, trust me it'll be worth it, and u wont blow ur food plan for the day!!!, oh and leave OH on the xbox, us guys need some xbox love lol

LOL.....Andy, you are a typical bloke love, you all love your Xbox'es. X

Heh, I would never EVER take OH off the X Box and take him food shopping. It'd be like dragging a naughty kid around with me.

We had breakfast this morning already. Quorn sausage and fried egg triple decker sammiches with hp sauce and WW danish. :-(

I plain cannot be arsed to get moving. Need shower still and everything. Was quite peppy this morning too! Ugh.

i understand the feeling.this week i keep getting this feeling.and kept using little snack.which was annoying cause i was trying to save my syns for my chinese last night. so iv started focing myself to have my mullerlight and add some fruit and a mini merangue and sometimes even a square of chocolate broken into it. if you have to snack then have a little one.that only works out at 3 syns at the most.that wont hurt you too much and makes you feel like uv had a lovely treat.

get to the shop, come home and have a fry up, like i just did, trust me it'll be worth it, and u wont blow ur food plan for the day!!!, oh and leave OH on the xbox, us guys need some xbox love lol

Tipical bloke, send the women out shopping while they have fun. I supose you would want her to cook O/H a big fry up too for working so hard on his xbox.lol

Now I think a more sensible idea is to send O/H out for the shopping while Vixxster has a bit of me time, nice bath, candles, aromatherapy etc. and O/H cooks the fry up when he gets back.

Heh, Charlotte that would have been awesome :D

No chance tho. He burns boiled eggs.

well i got news for ya Charlotte, i cook and do all the shopping, and still have time for the xbox, bah, trouble with being single lol

Heh i'm sure there were be a lovely minimin out there for you just desperate for a lovely young man to look after her.

BTW, I didn't cave and have my snacks! The pringles have been demolished by OH! And he's on his third wagon wheel, the big tall skinny git :p

im sure someone will snap me up when they're ready lol. well fingers crossed!!! and well done on the food dodging. always hard when someone can eat what they like, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back