Ultra slim products

Determinationiskey

So there's a lot here about being able to replace the exante bars with tesco ultra slim bars (had my 1st one today, yummy!) but has anyone seen the ultra slim shakes and tried it??i don't know if I am brave enough....

I've had the ready to drink choc shake. Tastes ok but a bit watery - exante ones are much thicker and more satisfying. I tried them and Slim Fast whilst I was waiting for my exante order to arrive. Slim Fast were nice and thick, and really yummy. Don't know how they compare nutritionally tho.

You can't use ultra slim shakes as an alternative. They're not TFR, they're not ketogenic. You won't get the nutrients you need and try coud very well knock you out of ketosis. None of the shop bought shakes are suitable as swaps

Thanks starlight & buttons for ur responses...I understand now that the shakes may be a no but how comes ppl substitute the bars? Shd we just stick to the exante ones then? I guess once in a while for a change I will have the tesco bar.

I think we are allowed the bars becuase it says on them that they are a meal replacement bar - whereas i think the shakes say something like they are a slimming aid or something??

I swapped my exante bars for the Atkins meal replacements for a week and lost 6lbs :) wooo!!

Back