Ultraslim

I occasionally use Slimfast for breakfast when I'm in a rush, I love their vanilla and strawberry milkshakes. Mmm. :) I feel they're better for me than something like a cereal bar because they have all the added vitamins and minerals.
I definitely prefer them to ultraslim ones, you can taste the artificial sweeteners, and they're less creamy. I also don't like chocolate milk so it stuck me with strawberry all the time. I'm not really a breakfast person, so it's easier for me to drink my calories and it then just gives me a boost till lunch or when I have time for a mid-morning snack.

I have done ultraslim, just before I started taking the pills, I bought the powder drums but they just didn't taste as nice as the pre-made ones. The ones that have been ready made for you are so expensive as well. I ended up missing food so much, to deal with the restricted meal that I could actually eat proper food I was just eating frozen ready meals to keep within the calorie allowance and adding veg. That strictness of the diet I think makes it easier to follow, there's no thinking, you know what you can have and you just stick to that. It may be good for a quick fix, for an upcoming event but it's not for life, I ended up gaining all the weight back when I started to eat proper food again.

Hope this helped you. There's pros and cons...

hi there,
i have done slim fast (for about 10 months) while taking the pills, so if you have any questions about anything please feel free to either ask or pm me.... :)

Hi Kes,i was given 2 ready made milkshakes and a huge tub of asdas own slim fast powder..i had thought about having a shake in the morning,would i be ok to do this? :)

i did the 2 shakes 3 snacks and 1 meal for ages... still took my tablets with them..
and i lost 4ish stone doing it... :)..
i find it quick and easy, and i dont have to think about food and reading labels for the 2 meals a day....... :)

just dont have the bars, or snack bars... they will give you oil...

I think i will give it a try tha way i know what calories i am having as i always have a low fat dinner, what is the average amount of calories i should use within a day ??

thanks Kes,i think i'll finish my week and see what happens on weigh in day..i want to loose a bit of weight quite quick,as a boost i think :rolleyes:

hi moonlite,have you been to myfittnesspal,they have some nifty calculators there that tell you your calories based on your height to weight ratio :D

Back