Umm newbie! Looking for friends! .....

ITS REALLY HOT AT THE MINUTE,30 TO 40 DEGREES,I THINK IT STARTS COOLING DOWN IN ANOTHER MONTH OR SO.i LOVE THE HEAT BUT DESPERATE FOR AIRCON CAUSE NIGHT TIME IS TOUGHX

I couldnt cope with it being to hot in the nights! I like to be cool! .... hope you get air con sorted soon! Its around 3 here today still a frost on the garden but sunny and not a cloud on the sky!!

Awww Mandy thankyou! :gen126:

Its lovely to know that there are so many of us all in the same boat! .. really lovely !

thanks for your message xx

:innocent0002:

hey pixie, im on 21 points a day im currently drinking diet coke cherry!!!!!
im here most days and can email or msn you if u need anything,..... love cornwall, im down there once maybe twice a year to st ives bay body boarding!!!! fab place,

Hello Pixie!!

Welcome aboard!!

First and foremost well done on your 8lb loss - thats excellent!!

I think 1.5 stone is definately doable by your birthday and is'nt it lovely to have a little incentive like that?!

If you need anything atall please don't hesitate to shout and remember we all know exactly how you feel here!!

Mwah x

I love cornwall and miss it so much! we tend to get down there around 4 times a yr to visit my mum and dad! altho its not point friendly as ummm i have to have pasties and cream teas! lol

Diet coke is yummy! .. altho im not overly keen on the cherry one! Im trying to limit myself to a cpl in the evenings but somtimes it umm just jumps out the fridge at me LOL

I use hotmail and msn also so thats great to know :) Im loving this site at the moment and cant wait to get to know you all better :p

Aww thanks .. have added you ! ..

My names Kirsty to! small world! hehe

hope to chat soon xx

Back