Umming and Aahing...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Loser85, 24 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Not sure what to do diet wise. At the mo im using WW but the slow losses are driving me mad! I have a temporary contract at work which ends on 25th Oct. Means id get my last monthly wage end of Oct. Tempted to return to the LT fold until my wages run out basically so end of Nov. Then return to WW after that. Any advice gratefully recieved as this is getting me down to be truthful. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante

Hi Loser85

You would have three months on Lipotrim before November end so even if you use a conservative loss of 14 lb a month you'd be 3 stone lighter by then. I'd be willing to bet more as the first couple of weeks often show bigger losses...

I think it would certainly speed things along a little and may be just the spur you're looking for.

Hope to see you on here soon as a regular Lipotrim'er'

Good luck whatever you decide.

:welcome: :talk017:

4. *lesley*

*lesley* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Come join us!
    The more the merrier! x

5. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    The faster weight loss on a vlcd is definately more motivating than the slower one on any other plan. My mum keeps trying to convince me to move to SW - which I will do once I get close to goal and need to re-educate my food choices, however until then I intend to vlcd. I need to see the scales moving to stay motivated.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.