Umming and Aahing...

Loser85

Gold Member
Not sure what to do diet wise. At the mo im using WW but the slow losses are driving me mad! I have a temporary contract at work which ends on 25th Oct. Means id get my last monthly wage end of Oct. Tempted to return to the LT fold until my wages run out basically so end of Nov. Then return to WW after that. Any advice gratefully recieved as this is getting me down to be truthful. :(

Hi Loser85

You would have three months on Lipotrim before November end so even if you use a conservative loss of 14 lb a month you'd be 3 stone lighter by then. I'd be willing to bet more as the first couple of weeks often show bigger losses...

I think it would certainly speed things along a little and may be just the spur you're looking for.

Hope to see you on here soon as a regular Lipotrim'er'

Good luck whatever you decide.

:welcome: :talk017:

Come join us!
The more the merrier! x

The faster weight loss on a vlcd is definately more motivating than the slower one on any other plan. My mum keeps trying to convince me to move to SW - which I will do once I get close to goal and need to re-educate my food choices, however until then I intend to vlcd. I need to see the scales moving to stay motivated.

Back