Hayley's Diary

Today- exercise bike 15 mins - check
depending on how much work I get done may go for a 30 min walk to get my lottery ticket (will go the long way round)

Update- did walk to the shop but didn't have time to go long way round. But that's still another 15mins on top of my 15 min cycle.

Well. WI done and I've lost 4lb this week so the little slip earlier on in the week has been redeemed. I've lost a stone now. All my motivation is back and I feel pretty good. Can't believe I'm on week 4 2moro. Where has the time gone???
In a good routine now and although I still miss food and think about it, having the packs and not eating food has become 2nd nature now. Just read back through all of my posts and glad that I came through the other side.
Although, the dreaded TOTM did disappear for one day and then came straight back again. Oh well, I suppose it's a good sign that I'm shedding the fat.
Meal out next fri and I have made an adult decision that I am going to eat. Not a lot, decided on some egg and a piece of chicken. Does this seem like a sensible choice?
I will up my exercise a little next week to try and compensate.
Then the week after its my friends engagement party, party not aproblem, but my mum is doing the buffet for it and I have to help. Will need all the will power in the world for then. But, that's a while away yet, so more time working on the noggin.

Hey lovely, just caught up on your diary, made god reading! It's interesting to see how we all have ourups and downs and still manage to come out of it feeling better and stronger, oh and not forgeting lighter :)

You are doing so well and have lost a good amount already, you will soon be at goal and just imagine how good you will feel.

Have a great day! :)

Well not written for a little while so just a quick catch up.
Been going quite well recently. Which is a little un-nerving, as it seems too easy.
Still getting cravings triggered by smells but not acted on them, thank god.
Today was working in Warrington, felt so dizzy and ill today. Had a headache as well. That went after some paracetamol and I felt ok to drive home.
Now the dizziness has returned, grrrrr.
Had 5 litres of water though so that's good and not felt hungry.
Day off tomorrow but got stuff to do. Bed time now. I'm pooped.

gosh look at u go with ur water intake!!! i wish i could drink that much, but u would be permanently attached to the loo xx

You are doing brilliantly, keep it up chick! xx

Day 27.

Bored, bored, bored of this diet today. What I'd give for some variety. Made cupcakes today for my oh's mum's birthday. Didn't lick the spoon, though licked my fingers a few times if they got messy, and also had to taste the frosting as it had bailey's in to make sure it tasted ok. Didn't have much of it though and I haven't eaten one of the finished products either, so I suppose that's an achievement. I love cupcakes, especially my own. Had some extra mix left so made some more and took them to the nurses on my grandad's ward. Though, now he is finally home. No more trekking to the hospital when everyday. And 2moro I can come straight home after WI and not go to the hospital. :D
Not really felt hungry today. Had my shake at 10am then my bar at 4ish. Was so busy sorting my grandad out for his discharge and taking him shopping. Had chilli at 6 and last shake at 9. Didn't really want any of them though.
Not done so well with water today as I've been so busy. Only had 2 and a half so far, better get another one down me. I'm usually so good with water as well.
Uni 2moro, ugh, early morning and Japanese 1st thing. Last thing I need.

Hey, good news about your grandad!

Well done for resisiting the temptation of the cup cakes.

I thinkI maybe a little bored today of the plan, but I am determined not to give up, I will achieve my goal! lol

xx

PS good luck with WI! xx

Thanks TSBX.
I lost 4lbs today. Really happy with that. but still feel at a stalemate with the packs. i'm so bored. But as they say, onwards and downwards.
Going out for the Japanese 2moro so looking forward to that. Need to work extra hard on exercise bike this week though to compensate.
Only 35lb to goal. God sounds like forever. Oh well.
TV time now. Been out all day, time to relax with oh.

4lb is a crackin loss. You will get to your goal before me doh! ha ha!

Have a brilliant time tomorrow, not sure I would fancy Japanese food. xx

I should be more adventurous with food, I stick to what I like. I only recently tried Tapas and Luuuurrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvveeee it so much! xx

well done on ur loss.... its a great result x

Well I didn't think i was an emotional eater, and I'm not usually. My problem is just that I love food and I eat too much of it.
But after what has happened in japan I just want to eat to try and make myself feel better. i know that's not the answer and I will just set myself back. Just need to focus on the meal out tonight, i can have a little something then.

Do you think that becuase you know you are going to eat that you maybe labelling it as emotional eating, thats purely a question and absolutely no reflection or judgement on you at all, I am just curious. I'm trying to figure my mind out thats all!

I really do feel for you today, but really hope you try to have a good time later.

Whats Dragon pants, sorry if thats a dim question lol :D

Do you think that becuase you know you are going to eat that you maybe labelling it as emotional eating, thats purely a question and absolutely no reflection or judgement on you at all, I am just curious. I'm trying to figure my mind out thats all!

I really do feel for you today, but really hope you try to have a good time later.

Whats Dragon pants, sorry if thats a dim question lol :D

I can see where your coming from but thinking about it properly, I think the fact i know a am eating tonight is stopping me.

The dragon pants are the one's I have on in my avatar. You can't see them properly though cause of the way I'm sat. They're from Miss Selfridge, only thing I've ever bought in there. They have a blue embroidried dragon on the legs. bought them bout 8 years ago

Back