Hayley's Diary

Well done Tanners!
Sexy xx

Well done Tanners.

Well I have well and truly fallen off the wagon.
Had KFC on sun night
Bag of cadburys buttons mon night
A carvery AND Domino's tues.
:17729::eatdrink023::booboo:
Gonna pay for that 2moro at WI.
Oh well face the consequences and all that.
The thing is, thinking about coming off the plan completey actaully scares me, not beacuse I thinkI will go mad and eat everything (already managed that one) but having to actually cook and make good choices, seems too much like hard work. :p

I started off so strong for the 1st 4 weeks. And all of my little thoguhts I managed to ignore. But this week I gave in once then it was too easy to do it again.
Well I think I'm back on the wagon. I'm only doing it for another 4 weeks due to other commitments, so that's nothing in the whole scheme of things, but it's another 4 weeks to shift some weight.
So choc shake had for brekkie, started on my 1.5 litre bottle of water. Got lots of uni stuff to do today, but will try and make time to go on exercise bike later.
2moro I'm at uni all day, so I should be ok there and fri I'm working all day, so should be fine then. I'm out on fri night, but I'm driving so no excuse but to drink water. Sat I'm heloing my mum maje a buffet for 80 people, just hope i manage that without picking at stuff. Then out again sat night. Such a busy bee.
I have the strength and focus to do this.

Back