UmmZakaria's Open & Honest Diary

So.... it's been a while since I updated! Well since my last update I've been maintaining my weight of 12st 10lbs pretty well but this is NOT the weight I want to be. Having discussed it with my LLC I decided to a week or two's relaunch on Total to get down to 12 stone. So my first day of packs was on Thursday and it's all going well so far - I've had a sneaky peek at my scales and they are showing 5lbs off already so I am really hoping that I won't need to do 2 weeks of abstinence because... it's soooooooooooo much harder this time round! Seriously, it feels like a struggle every day sticking to Total. I am feeling great and ketosis has kicked in (tingly fingers ahoy!) but seriously keep questioning it every few hours... why am I doing abstinence? I'm only a few pounds away from where I want to be... I'm not fat any more... etc. etc. BUT then my sensible head tells me that this is what I have planned to do for the last 3 weeks, I've had discussions with my LLC, my husband, my parents, my best friend - and they all supported my decision so it IS the right thing to do. I will not let food talk me out of it! I have wanted to shift this 8-10lbs for about 2 months and haven't done it so this is the way I know will work. I will then do the 10 day reintroduction of conventional food and start again. When people say that maintainence is when the hard work really begins they are NOT kidding!!!!

ANyway, I'll probably be lurking around for the next few days as reading other people's diaries and comments really spurs me on when I'm in abstinence :)

I hope all is well with everyone - a lot of new faces on here which is fab but also lovely to see that a few "old timers" like SlendaBlenda, Blonde Logic and Julz are still really active on here xxxxx

Just a quick update :) I've lost 9lbs since last Wednesday so I'm really chuffed. Im currently doing 5 days of Day 1 of the 10 day relaunch and will complete the last 9 days starting on Tuesday. I can't believe how many people have commented on my weight loss - I feel amazing and now know that anything under 12st 4 feels and looks good so that is going to be my top buffer weight. We're in the middle of a very stressful move at the moment and doing Lighterlife is really helping keep me balanced and also ketosis really helps with the energy levels so that's a bonus. We've been renting out our house or nearly 3 years but decided we wanted to move back into it. Our tenants have kindly stolen every single piece of furniture from the house. Can you actually believe that people like that exist??? The police are dealing with it now but it's been a horrible stressful time as these tenants started out as friends (which was why we let it to them in the first place). Oh well, we're moving on and finally I'm a bit excited about the big move. Just had a mushroom soup (Nom Nom) and am off for a quick nap with Zakaria before we start moving more stuff this afternoon. Hope you are all well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back