Unbelievable Been Not Well And Gained Weight!

sun

Gold Member
Weigh in tonight, I have not binged, cheated have eaten what I should've, was up most of the night and up to mid afternoon today with a really really bad squitty tum.

I will admit to not drinking my quota of water last week.

HAve gained 1.5lbs, OK so its not the end of the world, but after you have been used to losses for the last 10 weeks, I did do a sharp intake of breath:eek:.

But I am OK with it, this is going to happen until I level out.

I am in a size 8 now:D and the happiest I've been in a long long time.

xxx

Don't worry sun, often when you dehydrate yourself a little your body hangs on to water for dear life...also when you're ill you often see a fluctuation upwards before a quick drop.

Being a size 8 in jeans was the best day of LL for me - okay so I'm back to a 12 now, but I intend to settle down there by the end of November!

Oh - and well done! I'd love to be in the 9s - I hope to be there again before long (but with food in my tummy rather than foodpacks!)

If anyone deserves it, its you Sarah, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya sun...its not nice to gain but its good to see u arent getting hung up on it. and why should u?? regardless...u are wearing size 8s... :D :D you have done fantastic xxxxx

Slushy you beat me to it, size 8 WOW.
Glad you're feeling better Sun, I'm sure the gain is down to being poorly and dehydrated.

Back