unbelievably stressful day but i still havent caved =)

cathy2009

omg its as though the gods are testing me, im on day 3 and on top of having the worst TOTM (as ive recently had baby) sorry TMI but you ladies will understand, i was also told some awful news this morning at 2am so i didnt sleep a wink.but hey how i have managed , i dont know how to stick to the plan infact im not even hungry and ive still a pack to go for dinner. plus even though its days 3 ive been freezing since last night which also freaked me out, i know its part of the weight loss but it kinda scared me. any hoo ive stuck to plan 100% looks like ive almost lost 3lbs already in 3 days, im determined to keep going, i can believe ive been so strong!! yea me! lol x

Aww honey after having 4 children I so feel your pain for that first period! Just remember you can get pregnant again now - I fell with no4 when no3 was 16 weeks old! A big shock at 42 lol

Sorry you are being tested but sounds like you are in Ketosis so not being hungry helps so much! I am now on 810 and still very cold all the time!

Hugs and hope all will be fine :) xx

Well done on not caving. ((hugs)) wow day 42 any tips i am day 14 x

It goes really quickly from 2 wks onwards. I try not to think about the weight but, just concentrate on the packs & the water & weigh in day just feels like a pit stop, ready for the week ahead. A bit of me time with my cllr (who is ace) is always a good boost. It's just normal by this point & a lot easier. You'll be fine :)

Hi Cathy,
Im sorry I haven't been on to see this until now and offer support as you did me over the weekend. It's been mental. Well done on also coming through im hoping? without giving in im sure. You sound a very strong person and im sure you have defeated the temptation as hard as it is. It's so poo when obstacles are thrown in our way. I totally understand, as you know with the children especially. Im sorry you have recieved bad news too.
I do know though, I have come through the other end and it's sooooooooooo worth it. You can too and if need be get on here!
Always freezing these days too. My hubby says it's roasting hot and im sat with layers and heating on....and sunny outside..oopps! Im sure once we are used to it, it will pass. Sounds like a good loss already, weigh in day will come around before you know it, just the insentive you will be glad of.
xx

Back