Uncle Ben's Risotto Pouch

Charleybarley

Gold Member
Hello

Sorry to bother, but could someone please check out the syn value on the above on SW site? I used to be a member, but alas no longer so I cannee do it myself. If its not in there, I will chance it, buy a pack and add the old nutritional values in.

I keep seeing them at lunchtime in my local Tescos and they are calling me!

Thanks ever so.

C xx

Hello

Sorry to bother, but could someone please check out the syn value on the above on SW site? I used to be a member, but alas no longer so I cannee do it myself. If its not in there, I will chance it, buy a pack and add the old nutritional values in.

I keep seeing them at lunchtime in my local Tescos and they are calling me!

Thanks ever so.

C xx
had a look for you and it all depends on the flavour:
Bacon and mushroom 5.5 Syns
Chicken and mushroom 4.5 Syns
Mediterranean veg 3 Syns
Tomato and herbs 4.5 Syns

hope that helps :)

had a look for you and it all depends on the flavour:
Bacon and mushroom 5.5 Syns
Chicken and mushroom 4.5 Syns
Mediterranean veg 3 Syns
Tomato and herbs 4.5 Syns

hope that helps :)

Thanks a lot Dougall that really did help. I actually went into Tesco and couldnt resist, I went for the Bacon and Mushroom one, it was really really nice and at 5.5 syns and £2.29, not something I would choose everyday but definitely a once in a while meal. It was really good and so easy to do. I recommend. A good staple for the food cupboard when you need something quick (3 mins to be precise)

Thanks a lot Dougall that really did help. I actually went into Tesco and couldnt resist, I went for the Bacon and Mushroom one, it was really really nice and at 5.5 syns and £2.29, not something I would choose everyday but definitely a once in a while meal. It was really good and so easy to do. I recommend. A good staple for the food cupboard when you need something quick (3 mins to be precise)
No problem- happy to help :D

Back