Undecided

hopefulslimmer

Hey peeps,

Well I made my appointment tomorrow at the Chemist to get started and I can't actually decide when I should start. I was planning on Monday(I didn't think I would get an appointment until Saturday) as I have a day/night out with friends planned on Saturday which has been in the works for ages!! The more I think about it though I keep thinking that I should just start tomorrow because by Saturday I will be on my 4th day which is 4 days into becoming thinner!!

I really don't know what to do because I have been looking forward to this meet for ages and we were planning on a boozy day and dinner out but if I start tomorrow I won't be able to eat or drink and they may feel awkward round me if I am not eating or drinking. Sigh, what a hard decision eh :rolleyes:

Any thoughts would be much appreciated :D

No time like the present. But don't forget weekends and bank holidays can be difficult due to the chemist been shut. So midweek is definitely a good plan, I know its not the start of the week but go on be a devil be a bit different!
As for your last paragraph, you'd better get use to been the party pooper! lol

Hi

I had the same desision as im going on holiday next monday and i though should i leave it till end of month then i thought well what else will pop up when i get to end of the month so i just thought id just do it and my friends would understand :eek:

Good Luck xxx

I agree with festival! I found that no matter how long you put it off, there is always going to be some holiday or some night out that you have to do.

It's a hard position to be put it when all your friends are eating and drinking, i've had the same recently, but you'll be the one who is pounds lighter because of it! And then they'll all be the ones who are jealous and wanting to get on the diet, lol.

Start it asap. The sooner you start it, the sooner the weight comes off :) xx

You are all right I know you are!! I will start tomorrow, my appointment isn't until 10.30am so you think it will be okay to not eat anything in the morning and start in the afternoon?

And I was sooooo looking forward to that Curry on Saturday :cry:Oh well, here's to a slimmer me eh :D

Yeah definately, you'll be fine doing that! Everyone has their shakes at different times. I have mine whenever i get up, then at 3pm and then at about 8.30-9pm. But i know some people on here would rather wait till 1pm to have their first one and space it out from there. You have to find out what works best for you..when you find you get hungry.

Forget the curry...the diet is brilliant, hard at times but and you'll be so positive about it when you see how quick it comes off :) all you have to do is look at everyone on here for inspiration. The weight losses are amazing!xx

Hahahaha, I might just do that! :D

I know I am getting very excited thinking about it now. I know it is going to be really tough, especially the no wine part but I really want to do this therefore I should be able to do this :rolleyes:

Thanks for the encouragement guys

lol i was really bad before i started. i was thinkin of the stuff i'd miss, so i ate lots of stuff in the weekend just before i started lol so dumb. but thankfully didn't put anythin more on from that (cos of exercise i did)

It is exciting :) especially when you sit there and think of alllll the gorgeous clothes your going to be able to wear over summer! Well thats whats keeping me going anyway!

I'm on my 3rd day of my second time round, i lost 3 stone on LT 2 years ago, kept it off and now i'm back to lose another 2/3! I've been out purposely buying bikinis that don't fit for my holiday in August, cos i know that i want to be in them, lol.

You have to have a positive attitude about it...and you seem to have that! Just make sure you keep it up! And on the hard days...get on here and moan...someone will soon cheer you up xx

Hi hopeful and welcome x x x Just popped on to your thread to wish you good luck for tomorrow. The first few days are hard, but once you get to day three or four you will be flying hun x x x

Back