Under 200 or bust!

Orangina light is 1.2g per 100 ml so not fab but I thought as it was in the jelly rather than as a drink it would be allright..I just had a foodie moment whilst making the jelly and thought it might be yummy (bad pudding monster inside stirs again !!)

I quite like tesco no sugar added butterscotch or choc angel delight type dessert made with half cream half milk...but not sure about the carbs..it did come out lovely and thick after whisking and leaving it in the fridge for a bit though! As with most sweet things...I tend to overindulge so having stuff like that has probably been preventing me from staying in ketosis properly.
I will get it into my head sooner or later!!!

Hiya Leanne! I have only just started the diary so don't worry. Mainly wanted to come clean about the surgery aspect...though I must admit back at the time I had no idea I would be dieting at all ever again.
I started using Mini's about a month after I had my surgery so I think made a fair few mistakes etc.
I am loving being here and you have all been great! I am trying to read as much as I can in between modding & posting on Minis surgery site etc and I hope to get round to reading everyones diaries , though I expect it's going to take me a while to do so!!!

I wish I had started on here at the same time as I restarted Atkins as I have made quite a few mistakes but hopefully amending my lavish foodiness now !

Losing my sweet tooth is definately got to be my main job and should definately help, so going to ban myself from the lowcarbmegastore order till I change my darn silly ways!!!!

Thanks again for reading xxx

Last edited:
Hi Neen, only discovered the diaries today and must say- full respect girl, don't be so hard on yourself!

I can relate to the sweet tooth, I'm dying for a piece of chocolate and have been able to resist so far (I'm on day 5 now). We don't have sugar free jelly here in Germany and that's a good thing. Neither do we have Atkins products at an affordable price here- they're usually about double the price you pay and that's ok too as I refuse to pay that much! I think cold turkey is too hard so I'm sipping on diet coke when I really have to.

Anyway I know we can do this so chin up and give it your best shot! :D

Hiya Ransch! You know what, I think it's probably going to be easier in the longer term for you to change your taste buds without mock choccie!!
I guess strawberries/raspberries and a bit of cream would be a nice sweet hit for you if you really wanted to have something !
I think my protein shakes were the worst culprit though...I had BSN lean dessert protein which I got off ebay actually...and mixed the choc one with water, a spoon of cocoa powder and a table spoon of no sugar peanut butter..then whizzed it in the jug blender with loads of ice added till thick..Oh my gosh!!! Blissful...but no wonder I have not shifted much weight with one of those babies every morning!!!

Hopefully you will have some fabulous results to start you off and I shall be crossing fingers for you! When are you planning to weigh in ? x

Last edited:
morning :)

ah yes im fine love. Hows things with you?

Morning:) definitely worth getting out in today's sunshine:D

Imstuck at work and the higlight of my day is going to aldi :D oh and getting my hair done oh and then macdonalds ;)

ooh just a trim or going for something more ? My mum in law hacks a bit off the end of mine now and then! I had about a foot off a few months back as it was getting trapped under my arms and creating hairballs in the armpits of my jumpers.....glam or what!
It's still long though..(why do I kid myself it covers my fat bum? LOL)

I think I would still be in danger of walking out of macdonalds with a choccie shake! Need to build my will power!
Hope your afternoon goes good x

Just a blow dry :) oh wow your hair is so long. and the armpit hair balls is not a good look ;) love your profile pic x

dont like the shakes TBH but the mcflurrys on the other hand. Or the sossie and egg muffins ;)

Cheers Vicky, that pic was taken last April...unfortunately my hair and I stayed the same since then !
Me

My hair now is pretty much the same...maybe just past my bra line at the back...I think it needs doing again!

Nice to know if we ditch the bread we can still have some naughty junk food now and then! (Love the icecream too but I have banned myself from any of that for the foreseeable future!!)

Hiya! I am doing good thanks! I haven't had any shakes or bars in the last couple days and definately in ketosis properly.
I have stayed around the same weight give or take a half stone for months so I have gotten used to not seeing progress..BUT....now I am on Atkins properly I hope some good weigh ins will be along for me soon xxxx
Thankyou for asking Tazbabe x How are you doing this week?

that's good, keep on track and it will start to work for you soon x

i'm doing a bit better, did really well for the first 4 months, then have been stuck, losing and gaining 3or 4lbs, had a major wobble earlier this week, my first! but given myself a shake and back to legal, really really want to see those scales dip below the 200, would cheer me up no end!!

Being under 200 is my dream too!! You are sooo close!!
I'm sure you can do it...it's unbelievably tough to keep to the plan when the scales don't reward you for your efforts..happens to me a lot!
Going right back to absolute basics for a week or two is what I have to face up to doing now I think!
And being consistant...maybe weighing once a fortnight would help you? to give yourself time to really get going with induction phase afresh?

morning Nina how are you today?

How you doing today? I'm going through a difficult patch but I'm sure things will get better!

Morning Vicky and Ransch!
Very good today thanks x I have been sticking to clean and green as best as I can this week but absolutely no idea how the weigh in tomorrow will go.
I am not going to get my hopes up!
Also pmt is looming so doubly worried !

What are you struggling with Ransch? If it's nibbling, I drain off a tin of tuna and have it ready in the fridge with a blob of mayo mixed in or a spritz of vinegar and black pepper...then when I am feeling tempted I go shovel a few forkfuls of that in!

How's the sweet craving going? Hope it's subsiding for you x
I guess you can also mix some cocoa and splenda into a small portion of cream for a quick hit as well

Back