Understanding SW...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Mimi2012, 17 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Mimi2012

Mimi2012 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

I am new to this site and SW!! I lost 1.5 pounds in my first week which I was happy with!! Then the second week I stuck to the SW diet really well, I am vegetarian so only do Green days but I lost half a pound which I was disappointed about..I stuck to 10 syns a day!! So this week I went over the syns limit and ate out 4 times including pizzas, Prawn Crackers and an indian!! What surprised me was that I lost a pound?!! I am confused how can I have lost more weight when I was so bad with syns, someone please explain!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    I really dont know how that worked out for you but when I went on holiday last year (Cornwall) I didnt pig out but I had the odd ice cream and a bit off plan when I came back I d lost 2lb.

Sometimes when I think I should have done really well STS or lost 1/2 lb. Sometimes though being off plan does catch up the week after.

Im sure someone will come along with a better explanantion than me.

4. gillyrah

gillyrah Member

I'm quite new to SW too but what I've noticed so far is that when I've been really good it doesn't seem to show until the next week (even if I'm quite bad that week - though not REALLY bad). Also everyone seems to lose more in the first week than later on (except me for some reason as I put on half a pound!!).

5. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It is important to have your syns.

6. Mimi2012

Mimi2012 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks guys xx ill see how i get on next week and am going to be good this week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.