Understanding SW...

Mimi2012

Hi all

I am new to this site and SW!! I lost 1.5 pounds in my first week which I was happy with!! Then the second week I stuck to the SW diet really well, I am vegetarian so only do Green days but I lost half a pound which I was disappointed about..I stuck to 10 syns a day!! So this week I went over the syns limit and ate out 4 times including pizzas, Prawn Crackers and an indian!! What surprised me was that I lost a pound?!! I am confused how can I have lost more weight when I was so bad with syns, someone please explain!!

I really dont know how that worked out for you but when I went on holiday last year (Cornwall) I didnt pig out but I had the odd ice cream and a bit off plan when I came back I d lost 2lb.

Sometimes when I think I should have done really well STS or lost 1/2 lb. Sometimes though being off plan does catch up the week after.

Im sure someone will come along with a better explanantion than me.

I'm quite new to SW too but what I've noticed so far is that when I've been really good it doesn't seem to show until the next week (even if I'm quite bad that week - though not REALLY bad). Also everyone seems to lose more in the first week than later on (except me for some reason as I put on half a pound!!).

It is important to have your syns.

Back