Underwear for big women without big boobs... any advice?

hidden

I need some new underwear, but it's really not working!

I'm a 42B though sometimes a C, generally a B. There are hardly any places that I can find that do the higher back sizes but without just having higher cup sizes too. I'm fat but have no boobs!

Anything I find is pretty... plain and frumpy. But I'm looking for something nice, something that I'll feel sexy and confident in. Any advice? I'd prefer to be able to go to a store rather than online if possible as I want them for monday! ;)

I think I answered this on another thread, but try Marks and Spencer, John Lewis, Debenhams if you can get to them x

Simply Be has some lovely underwear and not too pricey either

I was a 42c before losing some weight and I got mine from M&S. They have some lovely sets that really make you feel womanly. For my day-to-day underwear I went to ASDA as they do a whole range of sizes that are comfortable and don't look frumpy xx

I'm a 40B and get all of my bras from Marks and Spencers, they are not at all frumpy, very nice and feminine. I ordered online last time as I find the selection in the shops can be a bit poor of the sizes that aren't as common.

Back