Underwear for big women without big boobs... any advice?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by hidden, 3 April 2010 Social URL.

1. hidden

hidden Member

I need some new underwear, but it's really not working!

I'm a 42B though sometimes a C, generally a B. There are hardly any places that I can find that do the higher back sizes but without just having higher cup sizes too. I'm fat but have no boobs!

Anything I find is pretty... plain and frumpy. But I'm looking for something nice, something that I'll feel sexy and confident in. Any advice? I'd prefer to be able to go to a store rather than online if possible as I want them for monday! ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Have you tried Marks and Spencer, they do a really good range, you can have a look online first and see what they have, or any other large Department store, if you are near to a big town, like Debenhams, John Lewis x
  4. hidden

hidden Member

Thanks, I'll have a look at them x
  5. Instant_Karma

Instant_Karma Lardy Lady

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Just healthy eating & exercise
    Last edited: 3 April 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.