Unexpected Party

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Well i didn't get to bed till nearer 4 today, last night i ended up having an unexpected party:eek::eek:. My cousin and my brother were going to visit my gran (as she has had cancer etc) and when my cousin was dropping off my brother back home (he stays 2 doors up from me) they popped in, then some friends popped in, my mum took the kids overnight and we had an unexpected party. I ate stuff from the chippy, sweets, crisps, and the vodka and irn bru were flowing all night. It spilled out into the garden (yes in this weather). I dont recall how many syns i had but it was well worth it, we had the best time and not feeling too worse for ware today.

Isn't it funny how the things that are unplanned seem better somehow. I have had good losses the last few weeks so to be honest not bothered about my night off.

ur just right :Dglad u had a gud nite! u need a nite off every so often to keep you on track!and at least u enjoyed it!

i had bad day yesterday too and today becuase im soooo hungover :jelous: but back to the plan 2mro :)

glad you have had a good weekend girls :)
one or 2 bad nights wont hurt eh....especially if they are well worth it and you dont wake up regretting them the next day!! lol

Sounds like a fab night and you have such a healthy attitude towards it,i'msure you won't let it affect the rest of the week:)

Everyone needs to let their hair down once in a while and it sounds as if you have a lot of family stress going on, so it will do you the world of good:D

Adhoc parties are the best!
Hope your "heacache" has cleared up now Huni?! Its always good to let your hair down once in a while!!

Well after my party, i wasn't very good yesterday either, i didn't eat very much due to my hangover, i felt really sick, the only thing that i could eat and not feel sick was chocolate lol. However back on track today (but i am craving choc again):sigh:

Back