Unexpected results!

DanielleHx

Over the last three months, I have lost 4lbs.

I know that seems like a tiny amount, but I'm just starting to be able to do a little exercise after being bedbound through illess for four years, and getting my stomach used to digesting a range of foods again (was mainly eating startchy stuff, my stomach was in a state and I couldnt seem to eat much else). I didn't think I'd be able to lose anything yet!

What's more, I tried on a dress bought for me in January that didn't fit then - and it was lovely and very, very roomy today! Which may mean that not only have I lost more than 4lbs - but the 'extra weight' that is on the scales may be my muscles getting better, stronger and denser! They were really wasted after being in bed for so long, so hopefully the extra exercise I am able to do is making a difference!

Isn't it so great and motivating when you get a glimmer of unexpected results, like me with my dress?

I also want to remind everyone that every little DOES count - even if you just lose a pound!

What results have you seen recently, due to weightloss? Have you been able to get into some nice jeans again? Or maybe that dress you bought last year? Whats made you feel really good recently? Anything unexpected that's really made you feel great?

Lets keep going! We can do it! Even if we don't see the results we want at first, it will suddenly hit you in the most unexpected way!

Danielle x
50lbs to go!

Congratulations you are doing very well. And it's great that that dress fits. Well done. And you are right every little bit even 1/2 lb counts

Irene xx

Well done Danielle - 4lb is 4lb ... and it is off which is what is important.

It doesn't matter however long your weight loss journey takes you, as long as you reach the final destionation - Slimville!

Well done on the exercise too .. it should help raise your metabolism.

Well done, and good luck.:D

Well done!! Good luck for the rest of your journey xx

Well done and good luck on your journey! :)

Well done, it must be an uphill struggle after being bedbound for so long. I'm in a size smaller since I started and have had to buy some new trousers. I don't feel so hot at work now, and I also don't get out of breath so much walking up hills :)

Back